Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Very family oriented and compassionate company. Too bad Trenton plant is closing. Wonderful people to work for and good benefits. Easy to access from 401.

Pros

Free cheese :)

Cons

Plant closure - Trenton

Same location

Busy fast paced work enviroment

Good place to work fair pay good benefits coworkers got along well training was good and kept up to date. If there is a saputo close buy I would recommend seeking employment with them to anybody

Pros

Always doing things for empoyees

Cons

Official response from Saputo

24 December 2020
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We're thrilled that you loved your experience working at Saputo. Thank you also for the comments about work-life balance. We care about employees' well-being and endeavour to provide the best possible conditions to achieve this healthy work-life balance. We'll strive to get better and we wish you all the best in the future.
Same location

good workplace with good friends

Can increases the skill with experienced persons. Management, floor workers and others all staff are very nice and friendly. most enjoyable things that lunch break fun LOL..!

Closed Plant

I enjoyed my time there. Good people, and flexible hours for some departments. Plant closing in September lead me to leave for greener pastures. Old facility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement