Saputo logo
Saputo
Happiness score is 57 out of 100Below average

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Good environment and friendly people to work with

Very organized in their on board process, clear communication, good benefits and rewards, a lot of sports and social activities. Only problem: difficult to advance.

Pros

Activities for employers

Cons

Difficult to get a promotion

3.0Job security/advancement

5 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with us. Regarding advancement, we know that everyone’s development journey can look a little different. So we strive to create a work experience that allows each team member to learn and grow in their own way. We're sorry if your experience did not reflect this and wish you all the best in the future.

Same role

Good company to start with

This is a good company to start with but no growth opportunities. I learned that there is lots politics at work happens. Management hours are flexible.
Same location

Level Professionalism and ability to communicate vision and strategy

Mgmt team lost in day to day. partners take advantage of this weakness. Recommendation work for a Saputo Partner you well have much more job security

26 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us with more details.
Same location

Environnement est correcte

Je suis vraiment déçu la façon qu'on amboche les employés chez Saputo, il y a aucune logique et les informations informations circule de bouche à oreille, vous trouverez les arabes entre eux, les québécois entre eux, et ....

5 March 2021
Merci de nous avoir partagé vos commentaires. Nous nous efforçons de créer un environnement de travail inclusif où chacun se sent valorisé et en sécurité. Nous sommes désolés que votre expérience n'ait pas été à la hauteur de nos efforts. Nous nous engageons à continuer de mettre en œuvre des pratiques qui visent à améliorer le processus de communication et l'inclusion au sein de notre équipe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Saputo with

• Saputo
  • Good environment and friendly people to work with