Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Good company, good work. Cutting edge ERP

Overall company is good and stable. Work culture really depend on team to team and on manager. Lots of travel and business facing work , lot to learn and advance your career. Manangment is not really great

Pros

Good stable company, average pay, good benefits

Cons

Managment, transparency

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

many tribes, no leaders

In my interview I was quizzed on a specific, and proprietary process, at another company I worked at - of course I was vague. The two engineers interviewing me then asked bizarre engineering questions that have nothing to do with anything related to my work. Asked nothing about me or my work experience. Draw your own conclusions. Hired me because I knew someone there I guess. No support on job, engineers missing in action and bizarrely arrogant for all their FUs. Have fun.

Pros

Fellow employees mostly ok

Cons

You are a number.
Same role

Fair pay.

-Management has a high turnover rate. -Small plant with good people. -Limited room for advancement if that's something you're looking for. -Pay and Benefits are good.
Same location

Level Professionalism and ability to communicate vision and strategy

Mgmt team lost in day to day. partners take advantage of this weakness. Recommendation work for a Saputo Partner you well have much more job security

Official response from Saputo

26 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us with more details.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement