Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

fast paced

good working atmosphere, lots of people who share a common goal, good initiatives to work together in harmony, cooperation is vital in the workplace, safety of workers is top priority

Pros

good benefits

Cons

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

best place to work if you are from East Asia

one of the best companies but very terrible work place, if you are from East Asia then this is the right place for you since most officers and production employees are from Eastern Asia and you will be treated good

Pros

fair pay & benefits

Cons

favoritism / racism

Official response from Saputo

20 April 2021
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We strive to provide our employees across the globe with equal opportunities and a sense of belonging, regardless of their background, experience or beliefs. We have zero-tolerance for any form of racism. We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss with you. Please contact us directly at saputo@saputo.com to provide more information.
Same role

Good place with good people

Great place to work,was like a big family.They are very safety oriented with the products to ensure the quality of the dairy was the best we could make. And also safety oriented with the employees.So if you are a person who takes pride in your work it’s a great place to work.
Same location

fast paced and smelly

always smells like bad milk because of leaks and lots of physical labor but if you're smart about how you do this job you'll never go to the gym again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement