Sanofi Employee Reviews

Found 114 reviews matching the search See all 3,313 reviews
A good company that allows potential employee to grow in the organization.
Revenue Manager (Former Employee) –  Philippines21 January 2019
I have gained tons of learning here in Sanofi. I was able to be exposed in diverse roles inside the organization. I came in as an individual contributor then promoted to a people manager that eventually led me to take development roles that engaged me to different functions and engagement such as CFO, General Managers and regional counterparts. I also had my first project here as a Project Manager wherein I was able to synergize commercial team and finance requirement by developing an internal system called ACCORDION.
Pros
Work from Home, Free Vaccines, Medicine Allowance and Employee discounts for our products.
Cons
Long working hours that might extend until weekends especially during month-end
Nice place to work
Environmental Monitoring, Consultant/ Lead/ SME (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
Generally, the people are very nice and accommodating. It's a big campus with several different departments including production, R&D, and new facilities. One can attain experience in all facets of manufacturing.
Over all good place to work.
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJ9 January 2019
Good company to work for. I am a contractor and have been here for 5 months. They contract out most IT functions. Nice campus and cafeteria. Over all good place to work.
Excellent Internship Experience
Co-op in Formulations, Filling and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2019
Can get a taste of various aspects in pharma operation, such as production, QO, validation, etc,

Good work life balance, Co-ops are very well paid comparing to other companies.
Under-staffed and No work-life balance
Manager, Operational Quality (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2018
The Management prioritizes numbers and metrics over quality and work-life balance of employees. Many operations staff are over-worked, which leads to increased stress and potential for errors, which puts quality at risk.
Pros
Produces products to save lives.
Cons
Happiness and well-being of employees is secondary.
High workload, internal orientation
Executive Member (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC4 December 2018
competitive with high workload more internal than external orientation and portfolio that is challenged in therapeutic areas where it operates. competition orientation needs to level up especially in Toronto
Pros
tolerance for experimenting new models
Cons
very high political culture
environnement productif agréable
Technicien de maintenance industriel (Former Employee) –  Tunis, ON12 November 2018
Un travail d'équipe agréable,
Appris a bien analyser le problème ainsi que de savoir comment chercher et choisir la bonne solution a ce problème,
too big
Manager, Manufacturing Technology Department (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2018
Lots of changes over the last several year due to the growth of the company. People are very nice in general. managements are a little difficult to deal with
Unhealthy working environment
Professional System Administrator (Former Employee) –  North York, ON29 October 2018
You are simply a number and is very political environment to work in. Very stressful and the absenteeism rate is quite high for both salary and hourly individuals.
Pros
wages not bad
Cons
poisonous working environment
Healthy environment to develop and work hard
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Khartoum7 October 2018
there is a concrete system followed by SOPs and compliance guidelines to unified the message in such a dynamic market as our.we have the highest caliber in the Sudanese market.
Pros
personal development
Cons
workload
Has a nice cafeteria and gym
Del-labelling and packaging technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 October 2018
This company is a very good company for jobs, they pay well. The workers, supervisors, and manager are very good and respectful. They all take care of all employees.
Pros
Cafeteria available everything reasonable price
Cons
N/a
Very hectic but very rewarding
Validation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2018
Hardest part of of the job is keeping up with the fast pace deliverance of action items. The better part is working with all departments and feeling part of a community.
good place to work
Packing Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 September 2018
Only worked here for two months one summer, but this was an awesome place to work. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, making an enjoyable work environment
Excellent place to work
Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2018
Overall very nice place to work and advance career development. Work area, culture and people are excellent. Management, colleagues and team members are quite cooperative and knowledgeable.
Amazing workplace
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 August 2018
Worked as a co-op student in production. Days were routine, every Monday you did the same thing, every Tuesday you did the same thing. I learned how to work aseptically in a lab. Management was great, supervisors and managers were approachable. Work environment was friendly.
Pros
Co-op students get benefits
not productive
Building Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 July 2018
they avoid essential talk. There is no synergy everybody fight for his job and do not create anything .Therefore is impossible to rate this place because it is impossible to know who does what her
Pros
cafetaria reasonable price
Cons
no real understanding
Progressive workplace!
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 July 2018
Excellent workplace with progressive practices and culture. It has transparent policies and several opportunities for career advancement and development.
Area Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kushtia21 July 2018
I have been working in sanofi- aventis company last q20 years. My working activities in sanofi is neat and clear.I have no negative attitude showing about company. I am always maintained decipline to our company guide line.There are no extra Judiciary happen in this company when I working in this company.
Ok to work
Procurement Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
There is an opportunity to learn a lot in this company within a highly regulated industry. Though risk taking is encouraged but one needs to learn to stay within defined boundaries.
Pros
Compliance driven environment
Cons
Compliance driven environment
bien
Stagiaire recherche (Former Employee) –  Gentilly, QC4 June 2018
Environnement de travail bien et enrichissant. Belle expérience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K