Sanofi

Sanofi: 149 Employee Reviews

Canada149 reviews

Found 149 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,491 reviews
pasteurprojectcontractculturedepartmentbalancefriendlyexcellent

Great company to work with

Nice place. Full training will be given. Good life-and-work balance. The people you are working with are nice and friendly. Excellent and diversity multi culture.

Pros

Fair pay. Good benefit

Cons

Nothing I can think about

Good place to work. Very large work place lots of different people, most are friendly and respectful. Worked here for 5 years and should have stayed.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Busy

Insights into Sanofi

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

Lieux productif

Sanofi est n'est plus comme avant.✓ pendant que j'étais chez Sanofi Tunisie ( entre 1992 - 2009 ) .nous travaillons selon des procédures stricts .Il y avait des valeurs , des engagements.Actuellement : la société est diriger par des intérimaires.

Pros

Transport gratuit

Cons

Travail par Intérim

Internals are king.

Do your best to suck up and play favorite until you are an internal employee otherwise, you will be pushed out due to bureaucracy. The benefits are good, the pay is good the location is good, the culture can definitely improve.

poor management

very poor management soft skill, always management make you feel stress and very poor support,in the meetings management talk about support and good work balance but in reality they never follow their own words :(

Ok job for me

Ok job. Pays the bills. High turnover. Whip staff in place mentality. Very strict with QA. Lots of layers of management. What else do you want to know. This review was quite long.

Hardwork and Efforts are appreciated. Management is amazing. Good place to learn and grow. Peaceful place to work.

Great company

Sanofi is a company where people really matters, great benefits and an excellent work/life balance. It is a multicultural company focused on diversity and inclusion.

I had The Best Job in Canada in 20 years.

I will definitely go back if there is work and I am called or asked to apply.My colleagues r friendly and helpful.Quite peaceful place work.I will recommend all to apply and try their luck to be in heaven.

Pros

Good salary and other benefits

Cons

Lay offs when no work

Fast paced and unorganized Unstructured lack of communication not focused document management uncoordinated not enjoyable inconsistent agile methodology

Great Company

Manufacturing Technology is extremely fast-paced. A lot of project and people management. R&D seems more scientific but more relaxed. Benefits are great.

Productive and fun workplace to be with

Collaborative and supportive environment. Ability to express yourself and room for growth. Recognizes contribution that creates good impact for the company.

Sanofi provided us with a number of good years of employment.

I worked for ~ 14 years. At Sanofi, we worked hard and were well remunerated for that work. Thank you Sanofi's European culture was very much welcoming! As a result, they created a culture whereby, you wanted to go out, sell and be very successful.

Good Place to Retire

Relaxed Workplace with small yearly objectives, no room for growth unless you have more than 5 Years of Experience in the Company. Culture needs lots of changes...not a typical workplace.

Productive and fun place to work

As part of management, there are too many meetings that take most of your day which could be spent doing other more meaningful jobs. Great opportunity to learn different processes and the work culture is great but hardest part of the job is people.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

Cons

Hours could be long

Worked as a consultant

Lots of corruption and politics during my time there. Directors setting up consulting companies and having contractors work for pathetic wages and embezzlement. Very little to learn. Things are changing after getting rid of some corrupt directors.

Pros

Good benefits for full time permanent employees

Cons

Bad culture, politics

good company with above ave salary

Had a great time at Sanofi. Work life balance was not the best but that team made it worth it! I was an intern at the company and worked there for a total of one year. The workplace culture is being worked on continuously but the leadership is passionate. The best part of my job was being able to work on so many different projects involving many different people. Easy way to build your networks.

It is a good company

It is a good phrmaceutical company. There are lots of competition to get in. The job is hard but the pay is good. They have a good social life and they take care of their employees.

Great People, Great Leadership!

Productive and collaborative environment

A great place to work and learn. Everyone is very supportive and always there to help. Great work-life balance and I learnt a lot about GMP compliance.

Cooperatif

TOUT LE MONDE COOPERE JE TRAVAILLE AISEMENT SANOFI Leader des laboratoires pharmaceutiques, Sanofi a une présence historique en Tunisie. Sanofi est le premier groupe pharmaceutique international à avoir investi dans une unité de production opérationnelle depuis 1992. Les activités de Sanofi en Tunisie concernent l’enregistrement, la production, la distribution et la commercialisation de solutions thérapeutiques centrées sur les besoins des patients dans les principaux axes thérapeutiques : Diabète et Cardiovasculaire, Médecine Générale, Maladies Rares, Vaccins et Santé Grand Public.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement