SanMar Canada

SanMar Canada Employee Reviews for Employee

Employee2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
I am currently employed with SanMar Canada and in my opinion, many of the reviews do not shed an accurate light on the Company.

I have worked with SanMar Canada for just over two years now, and although I may be able to make more elsewhere. I stay for the people, the environment, how they treat their staff and how secure my job is. Don't get me wrong, I've been in situations where I didn't have my vacation approved for this reason or that reason, but that is like any other company. I don't always agree with how my manager thinks, but we can't say that she is not respectful and treats us fairly. The Company offers extended health benefits and they don't take it off our cheques, they host BBQs, lunches and offer gifts and rewards throughout the year.

My department is very closely knit and everyone gets along very well. As people chat, I hear that some managers can be better but I am happy with mine. I also think they can do more company events if possible but I do not have any major complaints.

Could I make a dollar or two more elsewhere like others here are complaining about? Maybe. But after taxes, and the risk of not like the work atmosphere, I think I will pass and stay where I know I am happy.
Pros
co-workers, treatment
This company absolutely delivers on its commitment to employees. Senior leadership is accessible and involved. The culture is one of open communication & the company really prides itself on keeping that tight-knit family feel, despite their growth & success. Highly recommend.
Pros
BBQs, relaxed work environment, accessible management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SanMar Canada?