Sanimax

Sanimax Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Sanimax selected this as a representative review
Une Compagnie Innovatrice et à L'éCoute
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Rivière-des-Prairies, QC31 July 2018
Une excellente Entreprise .

Plein de beaux défis.
Un environnement sain .

Un encadrement respectueux ou le personnel est à l'écoute.

Possibilité de donner son opinion.

Possibilité d'avancement
Une entreprise moderne et positive
Pros
Respect des employés, Culture d'entreprise
Cons
-----
Nice place to work
Charny, Qc (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC23 January 2020
A lot of hours , good equipements , good dispatchs , nice family/work balance , your licence will be pay , time and an half after 40h/week , a lot of different shift 3/12 4/10 5/8
Good experience
Welder (Current Employee) –  Anywhere in canada11 September 2019
Nice company . i want to join and work with this company because they give you nice salary. My friend suggested me to join this company for best job and for best bright future
Great Company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 April 2018
Worked here as a driver for last 10 years and have to say it was 1 of the best company's I have worked for in my driving career . Equipment is well maintained along with New Tractors every 4 years.
Pays above average along with benefits , company uniform supplied .
If your looking for a Career this is the Place to work for . Fleet Maintenance Guy here really takes pride in keeping the fleet safe and rolling on down the highway , so your always working !!!
Pros
Great Pay Great Equipment Great People
Cons
Hard work that Pays Well
Real Work and Great Pay
Transport (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 April 2018
Started with this company in 2014. They have a great training program for new drivers. You really get a chance to learn before going out on your own. Work is consistent and stable year round. Average driver is pulling down $80K. They are bringing in new technology for handhelds/Tablets, elogs and routing work. On Site maintenance which is new in last couple of years and a maintenance tracking system. Good team environment promoted by Transport Leadership. Family day, Christmas party for kids, benefits, pension matching. Sort of an out the way location at the end of Parkdale Ave just off of Burlington St. The company focus is on the 3R's and I'm proud to tell my kids that.
Pros
Good Canadian company, family owned and fair pay package
Cons
same smells you have on a farm
I would reccomend people to work here
Customer Service Lead/Transportation Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 October 2015
I performed many different duties during my time at Sanimax, Being that it was a smaller company they always found room to keep me by putting me into different rolls. I always felt like a real part of the team there. I excelled at customer service and dispatch duties. The toughest part of my job was learning that I could not always please everyone but for the most part that was rare. I enjoyed my well rounded knowledge of the business working at Sanimax
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not a clean work environment