Play YouTube video button
Information from Sanimax:

Sanimax Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews
Featured review
Sanimax selected this as a representative review
Une Compagnie Innovatrice et à L'éCoute
Une excellente Entreprise .

Plein de beaux défis.

Un environnement sain .

Un encadrement respectueux ou le personnel est à l'écoute.

Possibilité de donner son opinion.

Possibilité d'avancement

Une entreprise moderne et positive
Pros
Respect des employés, Culture d'entreprise
Cons
-----
la pire entreprise sale , aucun respect de santé sécurité que j'ai vu , aucun respect
Un certain directeur boissonnault inculte peut te mettre dehors sans préavis si tu ne joue pas son jeux et tu ne protège pas ses erreurs
Tres mauvais company
Tres mauvaise company tres sale
Tres facile d’avoir des infections
Bonne entreprise en croissance
Je recommande cette entreprise.
Salaire compétitif.

Ambiance de travail agréable.

Plusieurs opportunités de carrière dans différents pays. Entreprise en croissance.

Belle culture d'entreprise.

Gym gratuit.
Nice place to work
A lot of hours , good equipements , good dispatchs , nice family/work balance , your licence will be pay , time and an half after 40h/week , a lot of different shift 3/12 4/10 5/8
A decent place to work
The pay is fair, the management is easy to approach, co-workers were great. Maintenance of trucks was not terrible, but there is room for improvement in terms of getting them fixed after a problem is reported. All in all however this was one of the best trucking jobs I ever had and would happily have retired in this company if I didn't move out of province.
Good experience
Nice company . i want to join and work with this company because they give you nice salary. My friend suggested me to join this company for best job and for best bright future
Great if need money
I worked here for a year and that's all I could tolerate! Besides the lack of training I received, management / dispatch has no clue what the drivers actually do, no communication, new trucks, old trailers (always something broke or missing). Always something not working on a daily in general or told your doing this tmw and coming into something totally different. Every day is def different at sanimax that's forsure. As a floater you will have no life and if you happen to get a route they will pull you to float anyway. If you don't do as asked or can keep up you get penalized by no hrs and constant indirect harrassment. Good money and lots of hrs as it's a revolving door of employees. Management / dispatch all have their own agenda, try to get the most outta drivers by doing what they have to do, to get job done. They don't want you putting defects in so they can be selective about what they fix. Other then that, the job itself is easy enough, the other drivers save this place, friendly and willing to help a fellow driver! Kinda sucks management / dispatch is the problem, if they could fig it out be a great place to work.
Pros
Weekly pay, Weekend and holiday off
Cons
Long hours, No communication
Agente au service à la clientèle
• Réception des appels de clients externes / internes
• Ouverture de comptes clients

• Entrée de données

• Planification des cédules

• Livraison d’équipement
Moyen
Bon salaire... mais culture d'entreprise miserable.
Great Company to work for
Worked here as a driver for last 10 years and have to say it was 1 of the best company's I have worked for in my driving career . Equipment is well maintained along with New Tractors every 4 years.
Pays above average along with benefits , company uniform supplied .

If your looking for a Career this is the Place to work for . Fleet Maintenance Guy here really takes pride in keeping the fleet safe and rolling on down the highway , so your always working !!!
Pros
Great Pay Great Equipment Great People
Cons
Hard work that Pays Well
Real Work and Great Pay
Started with this company in 2014. They have a great training program for new drivers. You really get a chance to learn before going out on your own. Work is consistent and stable year round. Average driver is pulling down $80K. They are bringing in new technology for handhelds/Tablets, elogs and routing work. On Site maintenance which is new in last couple of years and a maintenance tracking system. Good team environment promoted by Transport Leadership. Family day, Christmas party for kids, benefits, pension matching. Sort of an out the way location at the end of Parkdale Ave just off of Burlington St. The company focus is on the 3R's and I'm proud to tell my kids that.
Pros
Good Canadian company, family owned and fair pay package
Cons
same smells you have on a farm
Belle équipe ---flotte de camion respectable
Récupérations d'animaux mort au ferme
Récupérations d'huile de restaurants ,épicerie et industrielle

Récupérations de gras et os en épicerie

Récupérations auprès des abattoirs

Livraisons de gras animales

Donc une belle variété d'emplois

Travail qui est physique

Odeur nauséabonde
Pros
Variété des horaires - 3/12hrs - 4 /10 hrs - 5/8 hrs ----habits fournis et chaussures
Cons
Fond de pension - mauvaise gestion-- odeur ---
Journée Type
Environnement de travail stimulant, toujours de nouveaux défis. Direction compétante.
Pros
Responsabilisation
Cons
Rien en particulier
Enjoyed my year I was employed at Sanimax.
I enjoyed my time there the job was fun and got paid good wage and they showed allot of appreciation for work well done. The company would take all employees to a sports game weather it was hockey or baseball every year like when I was there I went and watched the Toronto Blue Jays play the Texas Rangers which to me was awesome. My reason for leaving was because I had to learn how to back in the grease trucks into the dumping pit and with me never had a drivers license made it too difficult so for that reason instead of them firing me which some companies could have they give me a layoff so I could collect E.I. which gave me time to find employment else where and that's what I call respect.
Pros
Great wages and treated with the out most respect.
Cons
The bad odour from the oil being recycled.
belle équipe
j'ai passé une belle expérience. l’équipe est professionnelle prête a répondre a toutes les questions .environnement de travail saint
Pros
belle equipe
Cons
horaire; travail a beaucoup de detail
difficile d'entrer
ils n'ont pas peur de renvoyer de monde sous de faut prétexte si un supérieur ne vous aime pas.
condition de travail dans un milieux salle, très chaud et humide sans compté les risques d'infection du a la matière qui y est travaillé.

il y as de bon avantage si vous resté mais des bonne chance pour discrimination lors de votre période d'embauche.
Environement de travail productif
Plusieurs tâches différentes dans une journée.
Personnelle agréable.
Horrible Work Experience
Equipment Failure, Traffic, Flat Tires, None Experienced Management. All blamed on the drivers. If you like smelly, greasy, Wasps, and fruit flies then apply. Pay is above average and holidays are off that's about it.
Pros
Pay is above average
Cons
Bad Management, Disgusting environment
I would reccomend people to work here
I performed many different duties during my time at Sanimax, Being that it was a smaller company they always found room to keep me by putting me into different rolls. I always felt like a real part of the team there. I excelled at customer service and dispatch duties. The toughest part of my job was learning that I could not always please everyone but for the most part that was rare. I enjoyed my well rounded knowledge of the business working at Sanimax
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not a clean work environment
poor management
I was the best at my position and was replaced by two drivers in two boom truck. Treated very unfairly there by the mindless managing. Did pay well until they laid me off and hired me back as a temp and had to take a pay cut