Sanimax Employee Reviews

Une Compagnie Innovatrice et à L'éCoute
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Rivière-des-Prairies, QC31 July 2018
Une excellente Entreprise .

Plein de beaux défis.
Un environnement sain .

Un encadrement respectueux ou le personnel est à l'écoute.

Possibilité de donner son opinion.

Possibilité d'avancement
Une entreprise moderne et positive
Pros
Respect des employés, Culture d'entreprise
Cons
-----
Great Company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 April 2018
Worked here as a driver for last 10 years and have to say it was 1 of the best company's I have worked for in my driving career . Equipment is well maintained along with New Tractors every 4 years.
Pays above average along with benefits , company uniform supplied .
If your looking for a Career this is the Place to work for . Fleet Maintenance Guy here really takes pride in keeping the fleet safe and rolling on down the highway , so your always working !!!
Pros
Great Pay Great Equipment Great People
Cons
Hard work that Pays Well
Belle équipe ---flotte de camion respectable
Camionneur acheteurs (Current Employee) –  Lévis, QC8 April 2018
Récupérations d'animaux mort au ferme
Récupérations d'huile de restaurants ,épicerie et industrielle
Récupérations de gras et os en épicerie
Récupérations auprès des abattoirs
Livraisons de gras animales
Donc une belle variété d'emplois
Travail qui est physique
Odeur nauséabonde
Pros
Variété des horaires - 3/12hrs - 4 /10 hrs - 5/8 hrs ----habits fournis et chaussures
Cons
Fond de pension - mauvaise gestion-- odeur ---
Journée Type
Coordonnateur Logistique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2018
Environnement de travail stimulant, toujours de nouveaux défis. Direction compétante.
Pros
Responsabilisation
Cons
Rien en particulier
Enjoyed my year I was employed at Sanimax.
Grease Receiver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 October 2017
I enjoyed my time there the job was fun and got paid good wage and they showed allot of appreciation for work well done. The company would take all employees to a sports game weather it was hockey or baseball every year like when I was there I went and watched the Toronto Blue Jays play the Texas Rangers which to me was awesome. My reason for leaving was because I had to learn how to back in the grease trucks into the dumping pit and with me never had a drivers license made it too difficult so for that reason instead of them firing me which some companies could have they give me a layoff so I could collect E.I. which gave me time to find employment else where and that's what I call respect.
Pros
Great wages and treated with the out most respect.
Cons
The bad odour from the oil being recycled.
Moyen
shunter (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 May 2018
Bon salaire... mais culture d'entreprise miserable.
environnement de production
Aide général (Current Employee) –  Rivière-des-Prairies, QC23 March 2018
une compagnie qui aime avoir des gens assidu au travail et ponctuel
difficile d'entrer
mecanicien industriel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2017
ils n'ont pas peur de renvoyer de monde sous de faut prétexte si un supérieur ne vous aime pas.
condition de travail dans un milieux salle, très chaud et humide sans compté les risques d'infection du a la matière qui y est travaillé.

il y as de bon avantage si vous resté mais des bonne chance pour discrimination lors de votre période d'embauche.
belle équipe
Technicienne de laboratoire (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 August 2017
j'ai passé une belle expérience. l’équipe est professionnelle prête a répondre a toutes les questions .environnement de travail saint
Pros
belle equipe
Cons
horaire; travail a beaucoup de detail
I would reccomend people to work here
Customer Service Lead/Transportation Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 October 2015
I performed many different duties during my time at Sanimax, Being that it was a smaller company they always found room to keep me by putting me into different rolls. I always felt like a real part of the team there. I excelled at customer service and dispatch duties. The toughest part of my job was learning that I could not always please everyone but for the most part that was rare. I enjoyed my well rounded knowledge of the business working at Sanimax
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not a clean work environment
Dynamic and creative team
Network Administration and support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2014
Seeking a new challenge: System Analyst, IT Technical Support, Systems and Network Administrator.
Excellent team worker, detail-oriented, methodical and versatile, with interdisciplinary knowledge and ability to learn quickly. Responsible and able to execute projects on schedule. Eager to perfect technical knowledge and enhance system administration skills. Fluent in English, French, Bulgarian and Russian.
Défis exceptionnels
Contrôleur corporatif (Former Employee) –  Montréal30 January 2015
L'entreprise est en développement et permet aux individus de travailler à de nombreux projets. Les employés ne doivent pas compter les heures pour arriver à compléter leurs projets.

Le management travaille en vase clos et ne permet pas de bien communiquer les objectifs.

Il est agréable de pouvoir définir ses propres priorités, mais la corde peut parfois être courte.
Pros
Horaires flexibles
Cons
Sens de direction nébuleux
Quite possibly the worst job out there
production operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 January 2015
APC Nutrition, a division of Sanimax, is one of the worst places I have ever worked at. The company processes raw pork and bovine blood into dried feed. Much of the finished product is hazardous to your health, as many of the samples contain salmonella. It is very dusty, and the dried blood powder will cause you to contract a cough, even with the use of a respirator mask. There are also very strong and vile odours that flow through the entire plant. Also, none of this was mentioned to me at the interview, nor was I warned of any of the health risks associated with this job.

I strongly advise against working in this facility. Management is poor, there are long 12 hour rotating shifts, and it is very toxic work environment.
Pros
None really
Cons
Hazardous and unhealthy work environment, poor management
Horrible Work Experience
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 January 2016
Equipment Failure, Traffic, Flat Tires, None Experienced Management. All blamed on the drivers. If you like smelly, greasy, Wasps, and fruit flies then apply. Pay is above average and holidays are off that's about it.
Pros
Pay is above average
Cons
Bad Management, Disgusting environment
poor management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 June 2015
I was the best at my position and was replaced by two drivers in two boom truck. Treated very unfairly there by the mindless managing. Did pay well until they laid me off and hired me back as a temp and had to take a pay cut
Environement de travail productif
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Rivière-des-Prairies, QC15 September 2016
Plusieurs tâches différentes dans une journée.
Personnelle agréable.