Sandvik

Sandvik

Sandvik Employee Review

Highly advanced and progressive work ethics

Very competitive international standards, good work pride and ethical environmentTechnically sound environmentProfessional approach and appearanceEmployee - employer rapport and coordination well within standards

Pros

Progressive and developmental openness

Cons

Below par renumeration

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Brutally mismanaged

Absolute clown show for management. It’s full of back scratchers and lazy union workers. Safety is a joke and everything gets dragged out with no resolutions.

Mechanic

Worked here for two years, and was lied to at the start...was promised training and moving up the ranks rapidly, unfortunately I was hired as a temp maintenance technician at one of their customer's mining projects. Jobs were repetitive and when I solved problems that skilled 6 year veteran Sandvik technicians could not solve, I was never thanked but rather got flack from my supervisor?? Do yourself a favor, do not work for such a poorly managed :old boys club" mentality employer.Find better.

Pros

good salary/benefits

Cons

Poor HR and management.

Stressful, unsupported

Working for the Ontario side of the company is awesome best people I worked with, once I came up to meadowbank supported by the Quebec valdor branch it fell apart you have no support at all left to urself, more paperwork the job requires, they constantly add work onto Ur load with no raise.

Pros

Ontario, great people

Cons

Long hours, no significant raises, work with poor team members, stressful, too much work not enough pay, too many chiefs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandvik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sandvik with

• Sandvik
  • Highly advanced and progressive work ethics