Sandstone Pharmacies

Insights into Sandstone Pharmacies

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

can be a great place to work as long as youre thick skinned

Very good at making you feel needed and valued until you make one mistake, no one seems to want to admit when they've done wrong and seem to always pawn off work/ blame on lesser ranked staff.

Pros

Certain stores/ managers do value their staff and are incredible to them.

Cons

no communication between staff

Best pharmacist job I've ever had

This is the best pharmacy company I've ever worked for (I've worked for Shoppers, Costco and London Drugs previously). The people at this company care about you. Community pharmacy is stressful, doesn't matter where you work, but despite some communication and training issues with management (which have improved significantly), they are great people to work for and with. They take feedback seriously and want you to be happy. They check in often and help out however they can.

Pros

Great team/management, good benefits, small company so open lines of communication, lots of opportunity to move up/change roles

Cons

Sometimes understaffed, training/communications gaps

Best employer

A good employer and great people to work with. It takes them too long to fire problem people although acceptance of different of characters and race is good. My level of pay is not right for my job and responsibilities. I may just be happy enough to stay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandstone Pharmacies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement