Sandstone Pharmacies

Sandstone Pharmacies Job security & advancement reviews

Canada10 reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

Not a good place to work

Lots of gossip going around about others. Management seems confused when it comes to running their compounding business. They were not fully clear on the position of the job as a pharmacy technician when they initially hired me. Hired to be told they want to re-due their training and then they let you go. Do not recommend working here, staff made me feel like I had to walk on eggshells and I was upset most days i worked there.

Pros

Early days off 7am-3pm

Cons

No benefits for a year

Best pharmacist job I've ever had

This is the best pharmacy company I've ever worked for (I've worked for Shoppers, Costco and London Drugs previously). The people at this company care about you. Community pharmacy is stressful, doesn't matter where you work, but despite some communication and training issues with management (which have improved significantly), they are great people to work for and with. They take feedback seriously and want you to be happy. They check in often and help out however they can.

Pros

Great team/management, good benefits, small company so open lines of communication, lots of opportunity to move up/change roles

Cons

Sometimes understaffed, training/communications gaps

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sandstone Pharmacies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement