Sandstone Pharmacies
View all Sandstone Pharmacies reviews

Sandstone Pharmacies

Sandstone Pharmacies Employee Review

Terrible management

Understaffed, Stressful and depressing, A lot of people lash out and create unnecessary dramas, Pay is less than most pharmacy can give. Its not worth the stess and overtime everyday. They will set you up for failure and fire you for no reason.

Pros

Meet some good coworkers

Cons

Stressful

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible company

This is a horrible company to work for. Pay minimum wage for maximum work. Hire unqualified pharmacists. Company gets extra money from government by "pretending" to care about patients i.e. by asking patients a few questions for a med review.

Pros

Non

Cons

Poor management, poor pay
Same role

Overwhelming

It could be a great place to work at. But a lot of times it gets overwhelming busy that its more than what the staffs can handle. We are under staffed. They keep on adding new patients when we cant even catch up to our current work. Training for new staff needs work too. It gets too busy that training a new guy properly is really a challenge. They should take the time to guide them properly and not chase them out by throwing them in the pit fire.

Pros

If u want cake on your bday and potlucks.

Cons

Benefit comes after a year of working there, It sucks for most people who needs regular medication, Understaffed, Stressful and depressing, A lot of people lash out and create unnecessary dramas, Pay is less than most pharmacy can give u, Its not worth the stess and overtime everyday.

Not a good place to work

Lots of gossip going around about others. Management seems confused when it comes to running their compounding business. They were not fully clear on the position of the job as a pharmacy technician when they initially hired me. Hired to be told they want to re-due their training and then they let you go. Do not recommend working here, staff made me feel like I had to walk on eggshells and I was upset most days i worked there.

Pros

Early days off 7am-3pm

Cons

No benefits for a year
  • Sandstone Pharmacies