Sandstone Pharmacies
View all Sandstone Pharmacies reviews

Sandstone Pharmacies

Sandstone Pharmacies Employee Review

I love working at Sandstone!!

I truly do love working at Sandstone Pharmacies. The culture is wonderful, staff is amazing and I love what I do. I am seeking additional employment elsewhere, as I am a student and need more hours in order to save up for school.

4.0Job security/advancement

Not a good place to work

Lots of gossip going around about others. Management seems confused when it comes to running their compounding business. They were not fully clear on the position of the job as a pharmacy technician when they initially hired me. Hired to be told they want to re-due their training and then they let you go. Do not recommend working here, staff made me feel like I had to walk on eggshells and I was upset most days i worked there.

Pros

Early days off 7am-3pm

Cons

No benefits for a year

Location I worked at: You will enjoy if you like working in an active environment

Managers are hard working themselves and while they do not micro manage they are readily available when you need them.Flexible with schedule if you have a medical appointment, etc.Most team members are extremely supportive.Please do not hesitate to apply.

Pros

Relatively decent pay

Best pharmacist job I've ever had

This is the best pharmacy company I've ever worked for (I've worked for Shoppers, Costco and London Drugs previously). The people at this company care about you. Community pharmacy is stressful, doesn't matter where you work, but despite some communication and training issues with management (which have improved significantly), they are great people to work for and with. They take feedback seriously and want you to be happy. They check in often and help out however they can.

Pros

Great team/management, good benefits, small company so open lines of communication, lots of opportunity to move up/change roles

Cons

Sometimes understaffed, training/communications gaps
  • Sandstone Pharmacies
  • I love working at Sandstone!!