Sanctuary Day Spas Employee Reviews

Only one step up from massage addict
RMT (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON3 September 2019
Pretty low pay, staff talk down and gossip about clients to eachother which is extremely unprofessional.
Rude management, no online booking or electronic record keeping. It was a pain having to go through other RMT files to find return client health histories ect. Then having to photocopy and return the original into the other RMTs folder. Only good things about it was the client waiting room, couple massage room and hot towels.
Supported me & let me grow in my career!
Spa Coordinator/ Manager/ Marketing (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON21 February 2019
Started as a spa coordinator at front desk. Clientele was great and co-workers were supportive. Manageme nt changed my life with their utmost support and family atmophere. They let me grow in my career where my interests are. Now I do more for the company so we can grow more successful together.
Pros
Growth, support, family culture, team
Cons
Have to work for it & speak up
Was a good work place.
On-call Hair Stylist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON26 August 2018
The clients were the best part. No management but owner doesn't have the best sides. If you don't have clients don't work here, you would be a waste of space.
Beautiful establishment, well organized, great experience
Esthetician (Former Employee) –  Newmaket19 January 2018
Throughout my time at Sanctuary Day Spa, I had the opportunity the learn new experiences as an esthetician with physical work and how to properly communicate with clients and tend to their individual needs. This establishment is beautifully laid out and very welcoming with beverages and small snacks while you sit and wait for your appointment. All cleaning procedures are all up to date, along with every tool used. Protocols a very organized for every service, and if there is something that you are still not to sure about, there are binders with all protocols in them for ever service for you to refer to.
Staff is friendly and helpful and the management is very awesome and understanding
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Very Physical Labour
Esthetician/Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Vaughn, MT24 March 2015
Great clients!
Fun co workers and they are ready to help each other at all times
Fun atmosphere.
Ongoing product training for skin care and treatments
Pros
great services
Cons
would like to grow to full time position