Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment
Sales / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Team Leader - Supervisor14 August 2018
My day at work is usually assisting my agents while handling calls.
Handling Escalation calls
Doing call audits and performing one on one performance coaching

Hardest part of the job is making sure everyone in my team are always motivated

I enjoy talking to people and this work experience lets me talk to all sorts of people everyday
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Changing Schedules
Very good and very interesting work place
Storekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kungrad-Akchalak3 July 2018
Here I felt what it means to work and earn money. I showed them my abilities, how to work on a computer and how to control materials and how to maintain balance.
Pros
Overtime, Allowances and good lunches
Cons
Long time
Amazing company culture.
VOC Specialist (Office of the President) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 June 2018
They treat their employees like family. Putting money and efforts to growing the abilities of their workers. Training programs and other extra curricular activities available.
Good job for people starting out...
Sales Associate (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Metrotown, BC26 June 2018
Good training, cool products, nice to have commission, don't get weekend, manager often give emotional trash talk to motivate us to sell more things that people don't want like term contracts and warranties.
Pros
cool products
Cons
emotioanl trash talk
good place to work
Senior Support Specialist- EBD - B2B (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
good people. good culture
was a very fun place to work, i Mississauga, hard work will bring you to advance within the company, many benefits and perks
Outing with staff members and also party
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2018
Well,the working experience of that company is very well. Because the time was started from 9 a.m and ending with 4 p.m.I learner a lot of communication skills as well as how to handle the customer in difficult situation.The management of that company was just like awesome.
Pros
Leaning environment
Engineering Manager
Project Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Geoje24 April 2018
• Managed and coached team of ~25 in the process department
• Led process scope of mega offshore projects in line with client specifications
• Ensured safety and design compliance of projects under construction through regular site visits and meetings with construction management and client teams
100 top employers
ASSISTANT MANAGER, SERVICE/WARRANTY CLAIMS (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 April 2018
good benefits, employee purchase programs, townhall meetings, subsidized meals, experience room, training courses offered in house and online. gym facility
Average
Executive SCM -NHQ support (Current Employee) –  RCP3 April 2018
Average to work.
Working with client . Working environment is good. But Salary is poor for off roll staff. No other facility for off roll staff.
SCM middle management is good.
hardwork
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  whasung. kr30 January 2018
hardwork but good company.
The Vision 2020 is at the core of our commitment to create a better world full of richer digital experiences, through innovative technology and products.
The goal of the vision is to become a beloved brand, an innovative company, and an admired company. For this, we dedicate our efforts to creativity and innovation, shared value with our partners, and our great people.
We have delivered world best products and services through passion for innovation and optimal operation.
We look forward to exploring new business areas such as healthcare and automotive electronics, and continue our journey through history of innovation.
Samsung Electronics will welcome new challenges and opportunities with joy.
Customer Satisfaction- Sales support_Product Quality
Responsible as product manager (Former Employee) –  Head Office SIEL26 January 2018
Good good exposure to work on various assignments with Samsung
 Experienced in conceptualizing, developing and execution in co-ordination with sales & marketing and design for Process efficiency improvement, New product/model development & launch as per organization strategic planning & business plan, customer support & network enhancement, process optimization, Product Quality & Design Innovation as per country specific requirement, Product life cycle management & Cost optimization for Consumer electronics products including Refrigerators, Washers, MWO, Air-conditioners and mobile
Pros
We grow with the company growth
Cons
Pace of movement slow
You are just a number
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2018
People are seen as nothing more than outsourced labour. Its even worse if you are a contract employee.

A leading cause of the unnecessary stress is due to the paranoid culture that is engrained in the organization. They require the completion of an arduous approval process in order to work with any outside vendors or spend within your allocated budget. Additionally this processes changes regularly without any notification or training and is administered by a very inexperienced team of entry level staff.

The pay is great, but be prepared to earn it.
Great people and work place
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2018
loved working there made some good friends and got promoted very quickly into the office and took control of the logistics as a whole and made sure everything moved in and out on time.
Hard work but good pay and benefits
Customer Demend Planner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2017
Long hours, work first culture but pays you well in terms of salary and benefits. Good people and good perks but workplace culture is something that people need to cope with well.
If you like fast paced and occasional fire drills but compensate you accordingly than will enjoy here.
Pros
Subsidized Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
did not like it
HHP Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2017
I experienced workplace harassment with one of the trainers here. I felt uncomfortable and violated. the rest of the training I received was ineffective
Very structured environment
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2017
This is a difficult place to work in a very structured environment. There is no flexibility. It is best to come to work and act like a robot and do what is asked of you.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Very long hours
Great Company to work for
Project Expert (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2017
It is a global giant and a great organization. If you work hard anythings can be achieved and amazing advancement opportunities.
Great company culture.
Excellent company
IT Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON7 November 2017
Great company to work for. I would recommend it to anyone interested in some security and fair pay (who isn't). Have to be on your toes but well worth it.
Amazing company to work with
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 October 2017
Free Food and transportation

Frequent Team lunch

Koreans are dominating most of the time.

Management is not that great. Could be better.

Lot of smart people to work with.
Fast paced environment
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 October 2017
Fast paced environment at the cutting edge of consumer electronics. Unfortunately a little procedural heavy as any large organization would be. Great people to work with, great benefits, involved in the community.
Pros
discounts on Samsung products
Cons
Long hours, duplication of paperwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K