Sameday Worldwide Employee Reviews

Fun and productive workplace
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2018
Great place to start if you want o build on management techniques and all other aspects of business management and development. Allowed me to gain valuable experience.
Unorganized but understanding
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 June 2018
Understanding co workers and management however very unorganized system. Frustrating to deal with customers and make deliveries through this system. Too many shipments to be done by the staff employed.
Pros
Lunch anytime, good pay
Cons
Lots to get done in one shift
order taker
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2018
enter orders all day long via fax, phone emails, edi then make sure all stock is available - if any back orders customer is notified by the same way order came in
Pros
over time is paid
fun job
Delivery Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON11 April 2018
loaded and unloaded trucks delivered to customers used a pump truck wrapped items worked in a day environment sometimes worked alone flexible job environment
great place to work
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2018
the work is mundane but the coworkers make it feel fun. the hours fly by because it doesnt feel like work. management is great and everyone is warm and welcoming.
very good place to work
Northbound Trans Border/Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2018
friendly office environment, have made many friends since I've started
good place to start work, in house system is easy to learn
oportnities to move within the company
Growing company with significant challenges identifying itself and the services it wants to provide
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2018
Due to the climate of constant change in both leadership and trying to identify its core competencies, this organization transitioned through many executives. In my brief time with them they had 4 presidents and continued to try and find their niche in the logistical market
Fast past job, with lots of communications
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Pearl, NL4 October 2017
Sameday worldwide is a great company to work for, they are friendly and make sure you know what your doing, they commuicate with the staff on what you have to do. Sameday was one of my best jobs.
perfect place for work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 September 2017
perfect place everyone is cultural and helpful there they will help you as much as they can and make you comfortable. so overall i have a good experience there and i really enjoy my work
Pros
good salry
Cons
short time shift
Best managed
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario. Canada5 September 2017
Sameday is a division of Day & Ross and is a small package delivery unit for the group. The company culture is the same as Day & Ross and offers great value to its customers and as well as to its employees.
Pros
Cultural diversity
Cons
Micro Management
sometimes busey
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 July 2017
ok. needs some direction from upper management. seems unorganized at times. supervisor on the dock is really good. Most of the drivers are great at helping you out if you are unsure.
fun and hard work
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 May 2017
my dad was my supervisor, he helped me out often. others around were helpful too. hard work though. i wouldnt recommend it for anybody. you have to be very active to do this job.
Someday Worldwide working experience/review
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 August 2015
It was a friendly workplace environment. I learned many new tasks and worked in different departments in the company. Everyone got along with each other and helped each other with difficult tasks.
Management was also understanding and helpful if any issues occurred. I did not find any difficulties in my workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers getting their deliveries on time and helping them if any problems occurred.
multi-cultural environment that was enjoyable to work in
Broker pay (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 June 2015
multi-tasking was imperative for this position. time sensitive duties and dead lines. enjoyable work environment with several tasks to be completed on a daily bases. A multicultural environment with 45-55 hours of work per week
Pros
meeting new people on a daily basis
Cons
Used to be a good place to work.
Agency driver (Former Employee) –  Woodstock16 April 2015
Things changed a lot in the last few years. They started getting rid of the older drivers, telling them they were too slow.I think it's normal to slow up a little bit when you get older. That doesn't mean you can't do the job.The hardest part for me was going in there knowing what they thought. People I worked beside were a good bunch, just wanting to get by. I lost respect for management when the last one took over.I learned that there are places out there that don't want senior employees.
Pros
Some good people still there
Cons
Cut backs on hours
not enough work to sustain 40 hours a week
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 January 2015
Work as hard as I possibly can from the point I clock in to the point I clock out, while everyone else stands around and talks and scratches their butts. No appreciation shown from "manager" or "lead-hand". Not enough hours, as place is getting really slow. The hardest part of the job is getting rest at break time as they only give you 15 minutes. There is no enjoyable part to this job, hence why I am constantly looking for new work. I am so exhausted by the time I come home, its even hard to wake up and go do anything the next day.
Pros
microwave
Cons
management
• Reporting directing to the Manager of Operations
Cash Collect Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Pearl, NL8 January 2015
Cash Collect Clerk:
• Reporting directing to the Manager of Operations
• Responsible for the daily routine of Payroll
• Driver delivery manifests, daily deposits, cash handling procedures, Remittance and Posting of cash collection
• Invoicing for outstanding accounts, customer care calls, various reports to management
• Other duties as required by the Manger of Operations
Pros
days off with pay
Cons
taking home work to stay on top of work load
Great Company
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario9 February 2014
Coordinated shipments for their international freight division.
TLC rep for larger international accounts.
Learned customs regulations and requirements.
Management very open to creative ideas to solve day to day issues.
Friendly co-workers - great team environment
High priority "white glove" freight expedites are the toughest and most demanding part of the job.
The most fulfilling enjoyable part of the job was arriving freight ahead of schedule for more notable clients such as musicians/hockey teams and celebrities.
Pros
Great parent company - Day and Ross and McCain
Cons
Executive level unstable and lots of job shuffling.
Productive ,friendly and fun workplace
Transborder clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga15 January 2014
I have learned Magement, Responsibility,Organising and Protection

I have gain a lot of Respect from all my co-workers.

For me,once you know your job its never hard and i always enjoy my job.
Pros
free lunches, pizza day and most of all i always love my job
Cons
when i have to rush to finish my job before my cut off time
Transportation Industry
BILLING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 October 2013
Very busy. Working there was sort of like working on a production line so all my time there was spent on working. No time for anything else.