Salisbury House Restaurant
Salisbury House Restaurant Employee Review

Hi

20 June 2018
at the start of my job i had 2 titles dish washer and bus boy, the dish washing is what you may come to think, nothing but hot water and steam hoping that you'll meet the deadline same for busing but out of all that, there is always something that keeps your spirit up and that's the staff and customers it's like your in that show cheers and i'm not kidding.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
50% off food free drinks of the tab.
Cons
short hours for part timers.
7 May 2013
Same location
Driver and Counter person (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
I started working nights while in college and had a wonderful store manager who cared about her staff. We had a great staff and as we were small out night staff consisted of just two of us so you did it all. Once college was done I was transferred to driver for store support and my route was all the downtown Winnipeg stores!! What a challenge but it was great and NO accidents.
Pros
Yep free meals and great tips!!
Cons
Low pay and no benefits.
30 September 2019
Cook (Former Employee) - Steinbach, MB
Very fast pace, very physical, little to no advancement in career. Management isn’t great at planning schedule due to hiring too many people at once. Left due to not getting enough hours.
Pros
Gain experience
Cons
No advancements
26 November 2018
Cashier/server (Former Employee) - Norway House, MB
This workplace was alright when it opened. I liked the fact that they make their nips with naturally grain fed meat from commerce which I was skeptical about at first, did my research and found out it is true thank goodness.