Salesforce Employee Review

good company
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  bangalore22 May 2014
Pacsuntech Solutions helps its Global customers remain at the vanguard of their industries with pioneering uses of technology to operate their businesses more competently. We deliver flexible, custom Information Technology and Business Process outsourcing solutions that improve quality and reduce costs. We explore, develop, identify and adapt new ways to achieve this objective. Our objective and priorities are substantially distinct from our competition. Having good Experience at pacsuntech solution pvt.ltd.

Other Salesforce Employee Reviews

Incredible experience
Sales & Renewal Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2018
Nice manager, everyone so friendly. respect culture and background.
high technology, will definitely want to stay and keep working until retire. Awesome place!!
Fast Paced, Demanding but Flexible and Rewarding
Site Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2018
I really do enjoy my job. Best part is that every day is filled with learning opportunities and challenges. Hardest part of this job is the 24/7 on call schedule, this can be very challenging to achieve a work life balance. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and all the new technology I get a chance to work with.
Pros
Fitness compensation
Cons
On Call and Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2