Salesforce Employee Review

Great
Premier Admin Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santry20 May 2014
I had a great experience working on the Salesforce campaign.
In my last two years I worked as a Premier Admin Analyst and this is the area where I feel I gained the most valuable experience as I had a lot of responsibilities and dealt with the biggest companies using the Salesforce CRM.
What made my experience even more enjoyable was my co-workers and my managers as we all had a very close relationship.
My managers were also the best I ever had the pleasure of working with as they were friendly, helpful firm at times but always fair and very approachable which I think it is not always easy to find.
The hardest part of the job was getting to learn all of the Salesforce features as Salesforce has a vast amount of information and detail and we also all had to take certifications (201,301,401) which were extremely hard to pass.
The easiest part of the job was communicating with customers, as they were mostly System Administrators of very important companies and most of the time they were extremely courteous and easy to deal with.
Also I would like to outline that my workplace was extremely friendly which made it very easy to work in.
Pros
Incentives based on performance
Cons
The salary was not great.

Other Salesforce Employee Reviews

Incredible experience
Sales & Renewal Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2018
Nice manager, everyone so friendly. respect culture and background.
high technology, will definitely want to stay and keep working until retire. Awesome place!!
Fast Paced, Demanding but Flexible and Rewarding
Site Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2018
I really do enjoy my job. Best part is that every day is filled with learning opportunities and challenges. Hardest part of this job is the 24/7 on call schedule, this can be very challenging to achieve a work life balance. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and all the new technology I get a chance to work with.
Pros
Fitness compensation
Cons
On Call and Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3