Salesforce

Insights into Salesforce

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Inspiring workplace with highly motivated and intelligent colleagues

Salesforce has truly been an inspiring place to work. It's a great platform and more importantly, they hire some of the best and brightest. The company's commitment to developing talent and advancing your career is second to none. Given everything that is going on, it's not enough to provide free snacks and great pay. We should expect more our executives to stay committed to using their power and influence to remedy the issues that persist in society. On this front, Salesforce leads the way as an increasingly socially responsible enterprise that can have a positive effect on the world in which we operate.

Pros

Great management, Great benefits, Strong commitment to social issues, Great Training, Great People

Cons

Competitive, High Stress

Great culture- Lots of opportunity if pursuing a sales career

- Great pay and benefits - If pursuing a sales career, 100% recommend Salesforce - Great training - Best part of the company is the culture and friendships made

Fast Paced, Demanding but Flexible and Rewarding

I really do enjoy my job. Best part is that every day is filled with learning opportunities and challenges. Hardest part of this job is the 24/7 on call schedule, this can be very challenging to achieve a work life balance. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and all the new technology I get a chance to work with.

Pros

Fitness compensation

Cons

On Call and Long Hours

Productive, Fun loving

Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch

Large company, you need to stick out to be noticed.

It started as a radian6 company and then was bought by SFDC. They are a large company and C levels rarely came around. The job was ok, manager was great, people were awesome. Long days on the phones, high targets sometimes achievable.

Pros

Benefits and Food Program

Cons

Targets were sometimes to high to achieve. Territories changed a lot.

A growing company ranked in Profit Magazine listing

As a result, when you grow things change. I just didn't expect it to change as it did or counter to what made them successful, in my view.

Pros

Benefits, Profit Sharing, Telecommute

Cons

Unclear Executive Direction

food, play time

So far experience is pretty good. Management is pretty good and co-workers are very nice.

Exciting Startup made challenging by acquisition.

Great new technology company that was purchased by a large public company that didn't "get" what made them successful. Took a long time for them to understand the market and management took the company in the wrong direction for quite sometime.

Pros

Free Snacks great pay and benefits

Cons

Misguided management.

Good working atmosphere good benifits Agile methodology Very friendly Management teams

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3