Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

A company with real values

Salesforce is a great place to work, not only because of the values, but also the people. The standard of employee here is high across the board, so it (a) motivates you to push yourself and (b) is a pleasure to work with these people. The management structure of my Canadian org is amazing, that of the Tableau org not so good, I don't trust them and the Tableau culture is not the same as the Salesforce culture.

Pros

Excellent product, excellent people, excellent management

Cons

It is a high performing company and you have to keep up. Tableau culture needs work

Senior Marketing Cloud AE

I started as an intern and have been with the company for just under 6 years. Since then I've been promoted 7 x. Great culture and growth opportunity. The expectations are very high but so is the reward. It is a fun culture but also a very hardworking culture. I'm thankful to have started my career here.

Pros

Everyone is smart and good at their job. You'll make friends. The pay is great.

Cons

Work life balance can be tricky, especially in Q4. People who don't perform are managed out.

Inspiring workplace with highly motivated and intelligent colleagues

Salesforce has truly been an inspiring place to work. It's a great platform and more importantly, they hire some of the best and brightest. The company's commitment to developing talent and advancing your career is second to none. Given everything that is going on, it's not enough to provide free snacks and great pay. We should expect more our executives to stay committed to using their power and influence to remedy the issues that persist in society. On this front, Salesforce leads the way as an increasingly socially responsible enterprise that can have a positive effect on the world in which we operate.

Pros

Great management, Great benefits, Strong commitment to social issues, Great Training, Great People

Cons

Competitive, High Stress

Productive and fun place to work with amazing benefits and a caring upper leadership team

Salesforce is an amazing place to work. However, the environment is incredibly fast paced and change happens all of the time so if you are unkind to change you might struggle. That being said, they give you all of the tools to succeed with ample training material to better learn not just the Salesforce platform but many other great subjects that can be an asset in any professional career.

Great Sales School

Tons of internal resources to support you in content creation. Cookie cutter approach, if you fit the mold, you'll thrive. Commissions were great. Ensure you have a great manager.

Work hard-play hard

To be successful at Salesforce in a sales role, you must be comfortable with a lot of cold calling and prospecting. CRM usage is at its peak, everything is visible amongst your peers, it is a constant grind month after month.

Fun and Respectable Place to Work

There is no such thing as a typical day at work in my roles there. You need to be flexible and skilled at prioritization and comfortable with change, both responsibility-wise and organizationally. It's an environment where you are constantly learning and you are regularly challenged regardless of how long you have been there. It is a fun place to work with a great culture.

High Efficacy Teams. High Performance. Top Rate. Quality.

If your company requires getting a project done, on time, and right the first time. Then this company has the talent ready for your next project. Government Enterprise to one-off blockchain smart contracts on a private server.

Salesforce is #1 for good reason

It's a fantastic place to work. Good work/life balance, great people. Smart people working on hard problems. Culture is really good. Most enjoyable part of the job is making folks who use our software happy.

best place to work

the best company to work for in North America. the best management and I loved the company culture. a lot of fun with the work team. Breakfast and lunch sever sometimes

Overall best experience

Salesforce is great company to work for! Easy brand to take to market, best on-boarding process and sales training, fun culture, strong leadership, etc. The fast pace environment will keep you on your toes and teach you a lot.

Fast paced, lots of room for career advancement

Great place to grow your career. There's tremendous opportunity for upward advancement in the organization. The culture is one of the best parts of the organization. You're surrounded by a group of smart people who are proud to work for Salesforce.

Great culture- Lots of opportunity if pursuing a sales career

- Great pay and benefits - If pursuing a sales career, 100% recommend Salesforce - Great training - Best part of the company is the culture and friendships made

Great work environment with great management!

Great work environment with great management! With an easygoing work environment with great colleagues, it was a great culture to work in. What I learnt the most from the job was what I was the information that i received during my one on one meetings each month with my managers.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

They ask you to do the best work of your career

The culture challenges you to learn and grow and be your best self. Push you to keep an eye on the next challenge. Teaches you to be ambitious. Challenge the status quo.

Pros

Innovation is encouraged

Cons

There is more rhetoric on employee success than resources to help achieve it.

Incredible experience

Nice manager, everyone so friendly. respect culture and background. high technology, will definitely want to stay and keep working until retire. Awesome place!!

Fast Paced, Demanding but Flexible and Rewarding

I really do enjoy my job. Best part is that every day is filled with learning opportunities and challenges. Hardest part of this job is the 24/7 on call schedule, this can be very challenging to achieve a work life balance. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and all the new technology I get a chance to work with.

Pros

Fitness compensation

Cons

On Call and Long Hours

Great office to work for minus job security

Most new employees were started in contract through agency; as I know, contract could be extended for maximum 2 years. But they terminated contractors to cut cost at anytime without any notice. For that reason, job security wasn't good. The office supplies various free soft drinks and juices, snacks, breakfast cereal, fruits and coffee. They have free yoga class but I wasn't able to attend due to busy workload. It was very open office environments, it could be difficult to focus when full staff were in the office.

Pros

free breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks

Cons

job insecurity

good over all

good overall and best place to work. Friendly and encouraging team,I learnt a lot about how to run a pub by the book because they have so many venues, there's a policy for everything.

Productive, Fun loving

Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch

Large company, you need to stick out to be noticed.

It started as a radian6 company and then was bought by SFDC. They are a large company and C levels rarely came around. The job was ok, manager was great, people were awesome. Long days on the phones, high targets sometimes achievable.

Pros

Benefits and Food Program

Cons

Targets were sometimes to high to achieve. Territories changed a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3