Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency Pay & benefits reviews

​I've worked for Sales Talent Agency for nearly 4 years and I couldn't be prouder to represent such a great company! I have a great amount of respect for those that I work with and I'm fortunate to call many of them friends. The leadership team is impressive and they've created innovative programs to ensure that Sales Talent Agency has a competitive edge. An example of this is the Great Canadian Sales Competition! My colleagues are truly passionate about sales and recruitment. We believe that we can change the recruitment landscape together and that's exactly what we're doing. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting with clients and candidates. I've had a number of my candidates crush their sales targets, receive promotions and work with me exclusively to source for their team. Helping put in place the right people to grow a team is highly rewarding! The hardest part of my job is.. everything. I'm in a demanding and challenging role and each day I'm learning something new. We represent the very best our market has to offer and our clients expect for us to be the best as well.​
Pros
Great people, rewarding role and fantastic compensation package
Cons
Growing company and long hours
Sales Talent Agency only recruits for professional sales roles which is very exciting! The clients they work with are some of the most exciting companies out there. Sales Talent Agency also offers a very fair compensation and bonus opportunities. If you keep busy with job orders you can make a lot of money!
The environment at Sales Talent Agency is very positive overall. It's an open concept office, so it makes collaborating with team members easy. Directors and even the Co-Founders are very accessible - they're always coaching. There is a large volume of work to be done on a daily basis, but this is also a VERY positive sign. The people and culture is top-notch - work hard, play hard attitude at its best.
Pros
professional development & growth, culture, competitive salary