Sales Talent Agency logo

Sales Talent Agency Employee Reviews for Senior Account Manager

4.3
Job security & advancement

Great Place to Build a Career

I started as a contract employee with Sales Talent Agency and have had the gratifying experience of seeing the company grow along with my career. 2.5 years and 3 promotions later I've found myself consistently challenged, the company constantly expanding it's impact in the business community, and the amazing group of people I work with growing by the month. STA is a full service agency. We need to learn how to be good ambassadors for the company while still being staunch advocates for our candidates. Every day is different, but the expectation is that we are meeting top sales talent, reaching out to organizations and setting up introductions on a daily basis. Management has been consistently ambitious, focused on innovation and quick to respond to changing client needs. On occasion we are a company that bites off a bit more than a team this size would normally be able to chew, and that can mean that certain tasks and initiatives fall off management's radar, but that is to be expected and provides good opportunity for others to step up. One of the highlights of working for the organization are the people it has chosen to hire. Across all of the offices people are collaborative, invested and team oriented. Agencies can be competitive and underhanded places but the system, training and overall character of the team are disincentives to those sorts of things. If you join the team you'll work a lot of hours, be expected to learn quickly and closely follow a system while you pick up the discipline of recruiting. However, by and large, working for STA is a rewarding -

Pros

Training, Career Growth, Great Client List, Mentorship, Innovative.

Cons

Lots of investment on the employee end, constant change and high expectations (either a pro or a con depending on who you are)

Great culture, growth and professional development!

The management ensures a great culture, are extremely approachable and receptive to our ideas/opinions. This is not a walk in the park but you will be rewarded for your performance, work with a great team and learn a ton! Great training program and you will succeed as long as you are willing to be a sponge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales Talent Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7