Sales Talent Agency logo

Sales Talent Agency Employee Reviews for Agent

Work-life balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews

Not your typical agency!

​I've worked for Sales Talent Agency for nearly 4 years and I couldn't be prouder to represent such a great company! I have a great amount of respect for those that I work with and I'm fortunate to call many of them friends. The leadership team is impressive and they've created innovative programs to ensure that Sales Talent Agency has a competitive edge. An example of this is the Great Canadian Sales Competition! My colleagues are truly passionate about sales and recruitment. We believe that we can change the recruitment landscape together and that's exactly what we're doing. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting with clients and candidates. I've had a number of my candidates crush their sales targets, receive promotions and work with me exclusively to source for their team. Helping put in place the right people to grow a team is highly rewarding! The hardest part of my job is.. everything. I'm in a demanding and challenging role and each day I'm learning something new. We represent the very best our market has to offer and our clients expect for us to be the best as well.​

Pros

Great people, rewarding role and fantastic compensation package

Cons

Growing company and long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales Talent Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7