Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Work-life balance

Great place to work with Superior Leaders

I am an employee at Sales Talent Agency and must say it is an excellent place to learn and grow. Sales recruitment is no easy task. Everyone at Sales Talent Agency works incredibly hard and puts great care into both clients and candidates. Everyone puts in extra hours, but it is a group of outgoing and friendly people that make the work environment fun and rewarding. It is a great company to grow both personally and professionally, and improve your acumen in many ways.

Pros

company culture, commissions, progression, business exposure, fast-paced environment

Employee as Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency is solving a real problem when it comes to sales recruitment. The work environment is definitely lively and fun. You feel as though you have a purpose coming into work but sometimes can feel overwhelmed and targets can be unrealistic.

Pros

Great culture and feel like you're helping people and clients most of the time.

Cons

Bad work/life balance, hard to get your work done in less than 10 hours a day and usually putting in hours on the weekend.

Love coming to work every day

I have been working at Sales Talent Agency for almost a year and love what I do and who I get to work with. I received great mentoring from my manager and know that the owners of the company put a lot of effort to make the environment fun and rewarding. I learn a lot every day and am well recognized for my efforts. Love the career path and opportunity as well!

Pros

Presidents Club, Bagel Fridays, 2-weeks off at Christmas!

Cons

Competitive between colleagues, but that's ok!

Amazing organization to build your sales career with!

A lot of people don't necessarily think of recruiters as sales professionals, but at STA, all of our Account Managers are true sales professionals. Each Account Manager is trained to run their "desk" as their own business; bringing in new clients as well as working through the entire recruitment process. To assure that each one of the Account Manager's succeed, we have a pretty flat organization and an open door policy to all our senior leadership team! Great mentorship!

Pros

Fast pace environment, can be very lucrative

Hard Working Group of People, Fun Environment

STA is full of a strong group of hard-working people. It is a very innovative organization and I bet there will be some very great things to come over the next couple of years. So far I have learned a lot and really understand why clients would pay for a search through STA. The work that is done is very thorough and timely. There is a standard of excellence in every interaction and is refreshing to see. I came from within industry and I have to say, STA does a great job of retaining employees and it can most likely be seen as a best practice since the recruitment industry has a high level of turnover overall. All and all I would recommend STA to a friend!

Pros

Good culture, good pay and strong employee retention

Cons

Not really a con, but depending on the person you must be willing to work very hard to see the pay off

Entrepreneurial and collaborative company

Sales Talent Agency is a great place to work. It provides an extremely collaborative and flexible work environment with the main focus being providing a win-win situation to both the client and the candidate. The management has a great sense of direction and truly values their employees. Sales Talent Agency has a "Work hard, play hard" mentality.

Great Place to Start Your Career

Sales Talent Agency has a great corporate culture and fantastic co-workers. It is very hands on and the training/onboarding process is very engaging.

Very challenging and fun environment

The environment at Sales Talent Agency is very positive overall. It's an open concept office, so it makes collaborating with team members easy. Directors and even the Co-Founders are very accessible - they're always coaching. There is a large volume of work to be done on a daily basis, but this is also a VERY positive sign. The people and culture is top-notch - work hard, play hard attitude at its best.

Pros

professional development & growth, culture, competitive salary

AMAZING Place to Work!

Sales Talent Agency is an amazing place to work! They have fantastic training and a great leadership team. The leaders are extremely pro-active in making sure you are well-paid and happy with the company. Promotions are performance-driven, so if you hit your numbers you will succeed! We represent some amazing clients - candidates are always shocked with the great opportunities we represent! We also have a great reputation on the market, which is a big bonus when you are a recruiter. This is a fast-paced sales culture - work/life balance is tough at first, but once you prove yourself you have a lot more flexibility!

Pros

Great people, fun events, free coffee, etc!

Cons

Good Place to star your career

Enjoyed the working environment and the people. leadership lacks direction. Good training programs and strong internal support . Would recommend to a friend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales Talent Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7