Sales Talent Agency logo
Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Great place to work with Superior Leaders

I am an employee at Sales Talent Agency and must say it is an excellent place to learn and grow. Sales recruitment is no easy task. Everyone at Sales Talent Agency works incredibly hard and puts great care into both clients and candidates. Everyone puts in extra hours, but it is a group of outgoing and friendly people that make the work environment fun and rewarding. It is a great company to grow both personally and professionally, and improve your acumen in many ways.

Pros

company culture, commissions, progression, business exposure, fast-paced environment

Employee as Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency is solving a real problem when it comes to sales recruitment. The work environment is definitely lively and fun. You feel as though you have a purpose coming into work but sometimes can feel overwhelmed and targets can be unrealistic.

Pros

Great culture and feel like you're helping people and clients most of the time.

Cons

Bad work/life balance, hard to get your work done in less than 10 hours a day and usually putting in hours on the weekend.

Love coming to work every day

I have been working at Sales Talent Agency for almost a year and love what I do and who I get to work with. I received great mentoring from my manager and know that the owners of the company put a lot of effort to make the environment fun and rewarding. I learn a lot every day and am well recognized for my efforts. Love the career path and opportunity as well!

Pros

Presidents Club, Bagel Fridays, 2-weeks off at Christmas!

Cons

Competitive between colleagues, but that's ok!

Entrepreneurial and collaborative company

Sales Talent Agency is a great place to work. It provides an extremely collaborative and flexible work environment with the main focus being providing a win-win situation to both the client and the candidate. The management has a great sense of direction and truly values their employees. Sales Talent Agency has a "Work hard, play hard" mentality.

Great Place to Start Your Career

Sales Talent Agency has a great corporate culture and fantastic co-workers. It is very hands on and the training/onboarding process is very engaging.

Hardest working agency in the business!

Team culture is very much a work hard/play hard environment. Very collaborative, informed and experts at what they do. Genuine interest to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates alike. Amazing network across Canada - this company practices what they preach - they know how to identify good sales people because they are all good sales people!

Pros

Uncapped income potential; opportunities to work with leaders at all levels in all industries

Cons

Long hours but worth it.

Would Highly Recommend!

I've worked at STA for 4 years and love it here! Great culture. If you do your job you will have autonomy and a large pay cheque. Both owners really care about their employees and do their best to make everyone feel secure and good about what they are doing.

Good Work, Great People

Great place to work, definite room for growth. A great learning environment with an exceptionally friendly and supportive team of people. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at STA.

Very challenging and fun environment

The environment at Sales Talent Agency is very positive overall. It's an open concept office, so it makes collaborating with team members easy. Directors and even the Co-Founders are very accessible - they're always coaching. There is a large volume of work to be done on a daily basis, but this is also a VERY positive sign. The people and culture is top-notch - work hard, play hard attitude at its best.

Pros

professional development & growth, culture, competitive salary

AMAZING Place to Work!

Sales Talent Agency is an amazing place to work! They have fantastic training and a great leadership team. The leaders are extremely pro-active in making sure you are well-paid and happy with the company. Promotions are performance-driven, so if you hit your numbers you will succeed! We represent some amazing clients - candidates are always shocked with the great opportunities we represent! We also have a great reputation on the market, which is a big bonus when you are a recruiter. This is a fast-paced sales culture - work/life balance is tough at first, but once you prove yourself you have a lot more flexibility!

Pros

Great people, fun events, free coffee, etc!

Cons

Great culture, growth and professional development!

The management ensures a great culture, are extremely approachable and receptive to our ideas/opinions. This is not a walk in the park but you will be rewarded for your performance, work with a great team and learn a ton! Great training program and you will succeed as long as you are willing to be a sponge.

Good Place to star your career

Enjoyed the working environment and the people. leadership lacks direction. Good training programs and strong internal support . Would recommend to a friend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales Talent Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7