Sales Talent Agency logo
Sales Talent Agency
View all Sales Talent Agency reviews

Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency Employee Review

Hardest working agency in the business!

Team culture is very much a work hard/play hard environment. Very collaborative, informed and experts at what they do. Genuine interest to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates alike. Amazing network across Canada - this company practices what they preach - they know how to identify good sales people because they are all good sales people!

Pros

Uncapped income potential; opportunities to work with leaders at all levels in all industries

Cons

Long hours but worth it.

4.0Job security/advancement

Employee as Sales Talent Agency

Sales Talent Agency is solving a real problem when it comes to sales recruitment. The work environment is definitely lively and fun. You feel as though you have a purpose coming into work but sometimes can feel overwhelmed and targets can be unrealistic.

Pros

Great culture and feel like you're helping people and clients most of the time.

Cons

Bad work/life balance, hard to get your work done in less than 10 hours a day and usually putting in hours on the weekend.

Great place to work with Superior Leaders

I am an employee at Sales Talent Agency and must say it is an excellent place to learn and grow. Sales recruitment is no easy task. Everyone at Sales Talent Agency works incredibly hard and puts great care into both clients and candidates. Everyone puts in extra hours, but it is a group of outgoing and friendly people that make the work environment fun and rewarding. It is a great company to grow both personally and professionally, and improve your acumen in many ways.

Pros

company culture, commissions, progression, business exposure, fast-paced environment

Same location

Love coming to work every day

I have been working at Sales Talent Agency for almost a year and love what I do and who I get to work with. I received great mentoring from my manager and know that the owners of the company put a lot of effort to make the environment fun and rewarding. I learn a lot every day and am well recognized for my efforts. Love the career path and opportunity as well!

Pros

Presidents Club, Bagel Fridays, 2-weeks off at Christmas!

Cons

Competitive between colleagues, but that's ok!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sales Talent Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.3Job security/advancement
  • Sales Talent Agency
  • Hardest working agency in the business!