Saks OFF 5TH

Saks OFF 5TH Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Management Ruin it

OFF 5th is a pretty chill place to work and they are pretty good at working with your schedule for the most part. Biggest issue is that for students they won't let you book off a single day in the Christmas season so if you have exams good luck. They give a good amount of breaks and have pretty good hours so depending on your department you can get a good amount of time in. Biggest issue is the management tends to be really aggressive and push you a lot to do whatever they want in terms of taking extra shifts and they are really rude when it comes to needing time off be it for sick days or family emergencies. Or management is completely useless and you need to fend for yourself

Pros

Good breaks. Easygoing environment

Cons

Pushy management. Useless managers. Can't book off for exams in the winter

No fun.

The management was very friendly, but I don't think they valued employees correctly. The work put in by the workers didn't match what they received in short hours, lay offs and an unpleasant work space.

Insights into Saks OFF 5TH

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Productive workplace where I learnt to interact with customers

The company enhanced my skills and abilities. Gaining customer service experience of more than a year give an extra edge to other candidates. Advising customers was a major part of my job duty. Also, actively doing transactions at the checkout proved me to be an expert on the floor as well on the till.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saks OFF 5TH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement