Saje Natural Wellness

Saje Natural Wellness Employee Reviews

Canada95 reviews
Saje is hands down one of the greatest Natural Wellness Canadian Companies.

The companies core values are exceptional, and the working environment is inclusive and empowering.

The only downfalls are that the only real job opportunities are in major cities, there is no real room for advancement/growth, and you are limited to the amount of staff you can hire.

As a manager, this means you are constantly juggling being on the shop floor selling, and trying to get all the other administrative tasks completed at the same time.

The products are effective and sustainable, however, much like big Pharma, we are not trained in trying to help our customers get to the root of the problem. For example, you suffer from migraines and headaches, we have peppermint halo for you...

Why are they suffering from migraines and headaches though? Are they drinking enough water? Do they eat a lot of meat and dairy that is causing inflammation in the body? Etc.

Other than that, Saje is a wonderful company!
Working at Saje is wonderful and the culture is amazing. You are encouraged to grow in your personal and professional life. I have enjoyed working for Saje.
Pay leaves something to be desired. You are required to know a lot of information about health and wellness, live a health and wellness lifestyle outside of work and you start at minimum wage, this causes high turnover. It would be wonderful to see Saje follow Lululemon’s living wage model.
Pros
Culture and work environment
Cons
Pay and lifestyle expectations
A kind, positive, and growth-oriented working environment. The values are amazing. You are valued not only as a person but as well as an employee. Kindness everywhere you look.

Overall, a great place to work!
Pros
Bounuses, Eymployee Discount Program, Great and Kind Working Environment
Cons
Cult like atmosphere at the home office; they care more about personality tests and making friends than productivity. Low wage and not enough hours offered. High turnover.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Great employee and workplace culture, only downside is very limited hours. Positive and holistic environment which emphasizes a natural and healthy lifestyle.
Pros
Understanding and humane management
Cons
limited hours
While my first few months working there were amazing and I loved my manager, That soon changed when a new manager was hired and she implemented a very number based goal system. Our hours would go down if we weren't meeting our goals the past two weeks. And my salary is only 75 cents per hour above someone who just joined the team. I was a team lead/key holder and I worked for the company for two years. My manager was afraid to ask the district manager to file a request to give me a raise because our store was just under our monthly goals by about 2-5%. If you want to work for a store for maybe short term I say go for it because I loved my other team members and its a challenging and fulfilling job with a great costumer base! But for the long term, they don't offer much room for raises, their bonuses suck and the management needs more experience and training.
Pros
Costumers 99.9% of the time are super amazing, the products are incredible, the discount is very generous.
Cons
poor management, poor salary
I loved working for Saje as a company. As an assistant manger, I felt I learnt so much both about the product and its benefits, but also understanding personal growth and goals.
A very amazing place to work for a beginner job if you can land it. It is based on education and wellness, which is something that a lot of people take to very well. The only problems I had were with upper management, and their lack of regard for the smaller stores within the chain. My manager and I (who was acting as assistant) were left behind and not helped when requested.
The company focuses far too much on meeting every single need or want of the customer, while neglecting the needs of the staff. I would have to work through breaks, work overtime, and the management would observe every interaction employees had with a customer - pushing them to close a sale and to try testing products on customers even when they were not interested.
Worst management ever. People would get screamed at by the manager. It was extremely toxic. I did however make some nice friends from there who worked with me.
Saje ensure their staffs well-being is always a top priority, they encourage you to grow personally and professionally. The workplace culture is unlike any other, would highly recommend seeking a job with Saje!
Pros
Wellness
Cons
Retail
The Business is well organized and in place. Helpful team and great working environment. Flexible schedules and safe place to work. Training provided is adequate to start working.
Good for high school kids looking for a part time job. Management clearly had favorites and would be gone for lunches and dinners for quite a long while. But some staff members were super nice and friendly. Great conversations with customers.
Cons
If you enjoy helping others why learning about yourself, this will be the right fit. Sadly the pay isn't that great, but what they lack in pay they make up for in free products.
Pros
team building
Cons
payment
You learn so much about your self with engram tests and the 7 spiritual laws
Be ready to dive deeper into your self and share with your coworkers so you call can succeed
Very friendly staff and management. Lots of perks to the job both seasonal and permanent. Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Fun working environment.
Pros
Lots of perks to working at saje.
Cons
Not busy enough year round only during the seasonal periods.
Opening up the store, daily check of last night's closing tasks, Counting and opening the tills, reviewing daily goals and stats, coming up with daily check in for staff, checking emails and more admin work.

Workplace culture was lovely, a lot of product knowledge around natural wellness. Shipment wasn't overly challenging for the amount of staff.

I loved helping clients feel better and educate them on their wellness.
Warm and loving environment. They care about you as a person and treat you as such. Not your typical retail job. I would reccomend working here, especially if you are into personal development and growth, as well as natural wellness.
I found the staff was mistreated, but I do enjoy the concept and products of the company. I love the idea of aromatherapy and the cliental made the ambience nice too
I vey much enjoyed my experience working with Saje Natural Wellness. the community members (clients) were fantastic and engaging, there is so much to learn and grow into interests of essential oils and the power of plants and there healing benefits as well naturally supportive to your overall health and vitality! Would return to Saje, and would encourage anyone interested in a collaborative and engaging workplace to connect! working in a couple retail sales environments, i would say the company is great to work for as their values support maintaince and sustainability to your health and growth!
I love Saje. It's not just about working with a team, it's like a family. There is no much room to grow and transform. It's a judgement free zone where everyone is treated fairly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saje Natural Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7