SAIT

SAIT Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Direct teach you technical skills and knowledge. Instructors are somehow helpful. Need more attention when at class to accomplish given assignment on time
SAIT, or southern Alberta Institute of technology is a school in the city of Calgary; I had the pleasure to work with them as a lab technician while going to school.
Supportive team, opportunities for development, excellent job security. The only downside I found was dealing with bureaucracy as you do with any large organization. I highly recommend SAIT as employer.
Admins are extremely prepared and professional - but very social and accepting at the same time. Work is extremely demanding but its very rewarding. You'll love the people you work with as everyone is like minded in their goals and job. Problems are solved very quickly, people are very friendly, and the training is great. You feel prepared when you start, and you'll meet some awesome people while working there. Highly recommend.
I find it funny that before i got to SAIT maintenance department... all the trades went for coffee at the Tim Horton's located in SAIT campus but in their own 'clicks'.

This made no sense to me. We all have to work on different projects together & need to ask questions of one another to complete these jobs so why can't we talk about them while we are on coffee?

Happy to see that I brought all these trades together and group coffee is still going today.
I met some great people working there. The school environment was very enjoyable. It felt like we were helping the students better their career opportunities.