Saint-Gobain
Saint-Gobain Employee Review

Chippewa plant hoping for new reasonable manager

30 August 2018
The employees all are hoping for a new manager to come and pick up the moral aswell as listen to employees that mention quality issues but get looked at or treated like your an idiot and he knows it all. If he really used Lean six sigma he would see that the employee is the greatest asset to exicute it as they are the closest to the product and have many great ideas why not utilize it. We all put pants on one leg at a time. Were human too.
Pros
Employees get along well
Cons
Management needs reboot
16 June 2020
I really loved working with the people at Saint-Gobain. I learned a lot during my time there, and I made some life-long friends. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!
Pros
Collaboration
19 February 2020
un groupe multinational leader mondial au exploitation du gypse et production du plâtre. notre géologues spécialise au utilisation des explosifs industriel
28 January 2020
You can learn a lot if you are learning driven person. This company is huge, many different persons, different managements styles. It can be very stressful. What I don't like is that some people are expecting that you should stay after hours even if there is no special need.