Saint-Gobain Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,038 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Job consisted of working one on one with customers and sales rep throughout the eastern sea board. Dealt with sales reps to ensure customer satisfaction and with customers directly to fill their orders and needs. Learned how to work in a fast paced environment, meeting customer demands and concerns. Learned how to work in a team environment, helping and assisting team members to achieve customer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job was learning the individual needs of specific geographies and the customers dialects and slangs. The most enjoyable was definitely the people. It was a great place to work and an easy, friendly environment were everyone got along and worked together.
They moved to Texas
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Saint-Gobain?
See more Saint-Gobain reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint-Gobain. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,038 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Saint-Gobain
- Does Saint-Gobain allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Saint-Gobain, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Company benefits, RRSP contributionsOne person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Saint-Gobain a better place to work?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Saint-Gobain?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Saint-Gobain?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Saint-Gobain?
See all questions and answers