Saint-Gobain
Saint-Gobain Employee Review

Large Corporation

9 April 2019
The company paid for training, expenses to visit customers, suppliers, etc.

I worked with great people.

Too bad they closed down their manufacturing facility in Hamilton.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
No longer there.
20 June 2018
Same role
Production Manager (Former Employee) - Niagara Falls, ON
The manager of the Niagara Falls site has created a very toxic environment. Lots of turn over because of it. Work conditions are unsafe and extremely dirty. There is no support for new people and manager always look for what you do wrong. General Manager has been through several production mangers because no one will work for him because of his rude and autocratic manner. TOXIC place to work.
Pros
Cons
General Manager
5 March 2015
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
Job consisted of working one on one with customers and sales rep throughout the eastern sea board. Dealt with sales reps to ensure customer satisfaction and with customers directly to fill their orders and needs. Learned how to work in a fast paced environment, meeting customer demands and concerns. Learned how to work in a team environment, helping and assisting team members to achieve customer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job was learning the individual needs of specific geographies and the customers dialects and slangs. The most enjoyable was definitely the people. It was a great place to work and an easy, friendly environment were everyone got along and worked together.
Pros
The peple
Cons
They moved to Texas
16 June 2020
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) - Plattsville, ON
I really loved working with the people at Saint-Gobain. I learned a lot during my time there, and I made some life-long friends. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!
Pros
Collaboration