Saint-Gobain
Saint-Gobain Employee Review

It was a good experience working in Saint Gobin a worldwide leader in the sustainable habitat and construction with operations in 64 countries.

26 January 2015
Just after my joining the Saint Gobin my boss was out of office for a week and I had to submit some important reports to senior management, at the same time there was some problem with the system, somehow I was able to manage the situation.

At Saint Gobain I learned many valuable skills which will be helpful in my profession.

The management style at Saint Gobain was informal and very friendly. Manager used to consult widely when a decision was called for and expect input from all concerned parties. The final decision remained, however, firmly with the manager and quick decision-making was respected by all.

My co-workers were very much cooperative.

The hardest part of the job was when my boss was constantly dropping work into my already overflowing "INBOX".
28 January 2020
Same location
Purchasing Analyst (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
You can learn a lot if you are learning driven person. This company is huge, many different persons, different managements styles. It can be very stressful. What I don't like is that some people are expecting that you should stay after hours even if there is no special need.
16 June 2020
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) - Plattsville, ON
I really loved working with the people at Saint-Gobain. I learned a lot during my time there, and I made some life-long friends. I would highly recommend this organization to anyone!
Pros
Collaboration
19 February 2020
Directeur des carrières Saint-Gobain (Former Employee) - Saint-Gobain (02)
un groupe multinational leader mondial au exploitation du gypse et production du plâtre. notre géologues spécialise au utilisation des explosifs industriel