Saint-Gobain Employee Review
You can learn a lot if you are learning driven person. This company is huge, many different persons, different managements styles. It can be very stressful. What I don't like is that some people are expecting that you should stay after hours even if there is no special need.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint-Gobain. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,039 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Saint-Gobain
- Does Saint-Gobain allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Saint-Gobain, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Company benefits, RRSP contributionsOne person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Saint-Gobain a better place to work?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Saint-Gobain?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Saint-Gobain?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Saint-Gobain?
See all questions and answers