SAI Global

SAI Global Employee Reviews

worked really long hours with little support from upper mgmt. Issues with other depts. everyone basically does whatever they want without communicating to other teams -
Office is run with little efficiency. They hired someone who did nothing all day. The auditors act as if they own the place and just talk most of the day. My job depends on them certifying clients before I can send the certificate. As a result I ran out of things to do. My boss told me to not let the certificates pile up, so I frequently finished them and had nothing to do but wait for more. This made the auditors look bad so I was let go because "there was not enough work to go around."
Pros
Cons
unrewarding job
Just don’t work there there is no real management they don’t reconize their employees.They have no respect for work life balance all they do is pill on the work. Forget about proper training.
Cons
the management and staff will work with your unique circumstances and is very flexible with emergencies. Hours are also flexible. Staff is friendly. office is clean and well kept.
contact clients on overdue payments. Be patient with upset customers. Workplace culture Business Casual, When the system is slow, Loved to enter data.
Pros
Working from home twice a week
Cons
work extra when working 2 days from home
SAI Global is currently going through a series of growing pains, and it shows in its management. Some departments are flourishing--due in part to great team leadership and the appropriate amount of funding to properly budget salary and bonuses. Many other departments are unfortunately taking a nose dive (tiny teams with expanding work loads; a constant turn over rate for the operations departments and auditing teams are further evidence of this). It's a great place to start if you're looking to dip your toe in the corporate world, but if you're looking for a place to grow, or a company that values innovation and insight, this would not be a place for you.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
oppressive management; lack of training; poor interdepartmental communication