Safeway Employee Review

Amazing Experience Provider.
Cashier/ Check-Out Clerk (Former Employee) –  1440 Henderson Highway16 September 2013
This job taught me many useful skills in any field of work such as outstanding customer service and an outstanding display of work ethics. Coming to work was never stressful and management was always kind but thorough with their teaching methods. I personally worked as a cashier/ check out clerk which was very enjoyable. The job itself was very easy to maintain and Safeway's number one concern was being kind to their customers thus resulting in them not being very angry or hostel due to the expectation of getting good customer service from us (the employees) resulting in the job environment being very joy filled and positive.
Pros
Employee benefits.
Cons
Not enough hours.

Other Safeway Employee Reviews

its alright
Curtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB22 April 2018
this job is kinda alright i mean if you like picking up garbage cleaning up dropped food or juice or eggs but again its alright to work here just wish breaks where longer
Pleasant Experience
Lead Cut Fruit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK21 April 2018
I had an opportunity to work with some great professionals. I truly enjoyed my working experience with some great coworkers and managers. I learned quite a bit about communicating well with all other departments and team members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safeway. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K