Because those little signs they have that say abuse won't be tolerated do not apply to staff. If you are staff the customers can abuse you as much as they want with ZERO retaliation or support from management.
Was stuck in the same old yawn yawn job for 18 years and not ever given the chance to learn anything new 🙁
🙄SO VERY BORING!!! 😵YAWN!!!
😴💤💤💤💤😠GOOD -BYE SAFEWAY
NOT EVER WORKING HERE AGAIN!!😤
I did enjoy working in the Bakery
Dairy Floral Frozen and Produce departments 🙂
Very poor or week management.
Management was incompetent and department managers threw temper tantrums like children
Extremely toxic work enviroment! Everyone but two people were nice. One girl convinced my boss to yell at me and threaten to fire me! For doing dishes and taking out the garbadge since no one else does.
Bully a-hole of a manager
Still there. Would like to find full time job with more pay
I left for maternity leave and have not returned
To move to the city
Relocated to London, Ontario from Winnipeg to be closer to family.
- If you were to leave Safeway, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered