Clean cloths not need expensive and make sure you know this job is belong to you
It really doesn't matter, anyone can get a job there, as long as you don't look dirty I suppose
Doesn't seem like it matters, they hire anyone these days.
BUT dress clothes are a good idea for any interview
Normal casual wear.
Casual to maybe business causal
Dress like the job you want. Employees of Safeway are expected to wear the company shirt, cleanly pressed and tucked into a pair of black slacks. You can look like an employee already by wearing a clean white shirt tucked into your pants with a belt and clean, polished black shoes.
- If you were to leave Safeway, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered