They didn’t ask me any questions during the interview. The woman taking with me basically talked about the dress code, benefits, and introduced me to people that worked in the department I’d applied for. I’m also 17, so maybe she took it easy on me? But I got the job!
Do you no how to do the job
Tell me something about yourself, What can you bring to the team, How much were you looking to work, What does being a team member mean to you?
Experiences dealing with certain situations and problem solving. There also a general knowledge quiz with drug names, sigs and basic pharmaceutical calculations.
The standard questions like:
-why did you apply here
-if you are willing to join a union
Mostly ask things like availability, and are you able to work independantly
First is whee are u look to work in and second is what days can you work then you get a call later tell you when you training start and then first day you trained on computer then you meet the person who shows what to where eye-water station is and tell you where everything is put then you are shadow to see how you doing and you can ask them if you are not sure of something and that your first day
None, they just asked me when i can work and told me to be there
Employee work experience, education and availability.
- If you were to leave Safeway, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered