Poor management style with systemic abuse.
I tried for four years and watched many good people get treated very badly.
They should be ashamed.
Working with some of the other staff that were just there for a paycheck and did not really care about their customers and their job.
Very busy all the time and fast paced
Meeting expectations, but after they figuratively tie your hands behind your back.
The most stressful part of working at safeway for me would be dealing with customers with complicated issues, working in the gas station only gives you a few tips on how to fix till related issues and it's hard for the customer service desk to be available to walk you through issues because they're also busy inside the store dealing with the same issues.
Customers is frustrating when it's come to contorling what they needs. I go ahead do it.
- If you were to leave Safeway, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered