No, Safeway Canada is now owned by Sobeys
No I do not believe you can request a transfer to work at a Safeway in the states.
No transfers between countries, and since sobeys bought safeway and started closing a bunch of them down there is a feeling that our store could be next to be closed.
Yes, i do believe you are able to transfer from a safeway in one country to a safeway in another country.
You could transfer to another job if needed in the company and a union position was available
No but you could transfer within cananda
No you cannot.Worked for Canada Safeway.
- If you were to leave Safeway, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered