Any other chance to earn or work!
If I were to leave, it would be because of decisions made by the higher ups in the company. It seems like they come out with something every month that forces the employees to work harder and longer to put out a product that does not help the company in any way. They don't cater to the loyal customers at all and only those who are bargain hunting which in-turn hurts there sales.
I left because I moved
I left safeway to move back to ontario and the one thing about that is they dont give transfers and it would have been nice if they did do that.. even if i started at the bottom (scenority level ) again because frankly thats what happens anywhere you start a new job..
I left Safeway because i moved from Thompson to go back and live in Winnipeg.
Better payment / job opportunity elsewhere, or a job that didn't require to be stationary on your feet.
Job opportunities in my field of study.
Hours being inconsistent
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered