Paid only minimum wage, which surprised being a union store, Part time and horrible schedule, only offered benefits if you work consistent for 32 hour weeks, less than half employees full time. Trained for less than an hour, then on my own, most staff friendly, but there were a few, who were not happy to answer a new employees questions. This was the first job I resigned from after a week.
I love safeway, they have the best bread in town.
Moving or relocating.
If I got fired
Because of to gain more work experience
My Department Mangager is Mean and Bully on his Staff.
One of the supervisors wouldn't let me say no to a shift and this had been a supervisor who was not fond of me for whatever reason so I quit because if I can't work I can't work. Wouldn't of been a problem with any other supervisor either.
I want to experience a different workplace setting
Unstable hours, horrible wage.
- Why did you leave your job at Safeway?18 people answered
- Is it true that your unionized?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Safeway?15 people answered
- What would you suggest Safeway management do to prevent others from leaving?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Safeway?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Safeway?9 people answered
- About their working hour8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Safeway?7 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Safeway?7 people answered
- If you work in a Safeway store in the USA, would you be able to transfer internationally? For exampl…7 people answered