Safety Coordination Services Employee Reviews

typical office receptionist
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 March 2017
SCS was a welcoming family company. They took me in and before I ever started in heavy equipment I had learned many things about the industry and their safety protocol. The management was helpful, busy but would take the time to instruct and teach skills I hadn't brought with me. The hardest part was the amount of work I was expected to accomplish was more than one person could handle. They should have had a second person even part time to do some of the things they expected. The best part was the people and getting to know some of the ins and outs of the construction world.
Pros
decent pay, regular schedule
Cons
over worked
Great Staff
Occupational Health & Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta8 October 2015
Great staff. I do love the learning process and have had the opportunity to work under experienced managers. I have been exposed to many different types of environments to ply the safety trade. I've been trusted to do inspections in different environments and I am always challenged to learn.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Slow at times
Great working atmosphere
Safety Instructor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta23 April 2014
Good company to work with.
Paid to receive train the trainer courses.
Pros
Support staff
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safety Coordination Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3