SafeStep Tubs

Working at SafeStep Tubs: 3 SafeStep Tubs Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Doing meaningful work and being rewarded for success

There are many positives that describe my experience with Safe Step thus far (I only joined the company 2 months ago). The online reputation of the company and its products is actually true!Technology and the corporate culture here overcome the challenges of working remotely. While we work distantly, there is a definite sense of collaboration and "team". There are weekly sales meetings where insight and support are shared consistently. Additionally, there are regular town hall meetings where we are kept up with the bigger corporate picture.The training is thorough and presents a clear path for success. The sales management is supportive and patient. They've been there and know what it takes to succeed. Support is continual and we are treated much more like collaborators than subordinates.Everyone from senior management to administration, sales support, the call center and the install team seem to genuinely care about the job that we do. That might be the best part of working here; when we succeed in helping someone buy a Safe Step Walk-In Tub, we have very likely made a profound change for the good in their life!

Pros

Independence and a healthy income.

Cons

The expected challenges of working remotely

People, Support & Learning

The people that we get to interact with each day are extremely supportive, with a very team- oriented approach. Constant training and development helps to continually improve my skill set and the ability to help others achieve their goals. A great company to work for!

Pros

Extremely high job satisfaction in helping seniors

Cons

Still looking for one......

Safe Step Tubs has a great product, great management and a great team of people all pulling together.

Safe Step Tubs is a great organization to work for and there is nowhere else I would rather be. I worked here from 2015 to 2017 and jumped at the chance to return in June of 2020. As an inside sales rep I have the pleasure of fielding calls from interested prospects in order to set up appointments either in-person or virtually to provide them with the information they need to make an informed decision about purchasing a Safe Step Walk-in Tub. I have the utmost confidence in our field reps knowing that they will share critical info in an honest straight-forward manner. Equally fantastic are our installers and post-sales service personnel who ensure that the customer experience is second to none in the marketplace. This did not happen overnight and I have been priviledged to witness the improvements the company has made in hiring highly talented and professional hands-on managers who have implemented changes that have vastly improved the company's operations. Morale comes from the top and I have never worked in a company where the morale is better.

Pros

Great communication

Cons

Working from home during the covid-19 pandemic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SafeStep Tubs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement