Safe Umbrella Healthcare
View all Safe Umbrella Healthcare reviews

Safe Umbrella Healthcare

Safe Umbrella Healthcare Employee Review

Run, don’t bother applying. Look elsewhere— elsewhere but here.

Unorganized mess is one thing. They only care about the money they’ll receive from the client. They refuse to pay up the ‘agreed’ amount of compensation — forget any bonuses they promise. You won’t see a cent of it.They are vague with the job description, they don’t even know the management on the client end, and have no idea who you need to be introduced to or the unit you’re supposed to work in. Do not trust them, don’t even bother working for them. Seriously, there’s a TON of trustworthy agencies out there, you don’t need the headache (rather migraine) from this one.

Pros

Cons

Disorganized Mess, will fight against compensating you for job already done.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Best Management, Happy Workers.

Management of SafeUmbrella are quick to action. Will always attend to any problem promptly. Communication between them and their workers is perfect. They are good listeners. The office secretary is the best, always there to pick our calls 24/7, very patient a person. They consider us first.I will recommend anyone to try working with SafeUmbrella Healthcare.

Pros

Good for hard workers

Cons

Not for lazy people

The absolute most genuine team I’ve ever worked for !

While being a Safe Umbrella healthcare employee, I can truly say that this is the most honest company I have ever worked for. The head boss is the most genuine person I have ever met and truly cares about all her employees. The coworkers are great, it is an extremely healthy environment to work in. I am blessed to be employed here and I would recommend this job to anyone!

Pros

Healthy workplace environment

None productive and discouraging place of work

The place is only on self profiting on client and workers.posting workers to client and never have any plans on how both client and workers are getting along with the job.In every time to getting in touch with them is very much of delays.Hardly picking calls or response to texts on demand.Salary is always in debates after work or conclude contract.They delays payment of salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safe Umbrella Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Safe Umbrella Healthcare with

Safe Umbrella Healthcare reviews by location

Learn about Safe Umbrella Healthcare in popular locations

• Safe Umbrella Healthcare
  • Run, don’t bother applying. Look elsewhere— elsewhere but here.