SAP Employee Review

Flexible working hours
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA22 January 2013
Have a sense of quality assurance job. The most important thing is teamwork. By splitting up the project, work can move forward in parallel and the ultimate goal achieved faster and efficient. Teamwork helps improve my communication skills. In addition, I can learn multiply solutions from team members to solve problems.
Having the courage to be curious, to ask questions, listen and learn made this internship more valuable for me.
The hardest part of the job is that you need to do multiply works. To arrange the working schedule and manage time are necessary.
SAP holds many workshops which everyone can attend, its helpful and interesting.
Pros
free lunch

Other SAP Employee Reviews

Expertise all around
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2018
A very corporate environment, as to be expected with such a massive company. The timing and nature of my role ended up being less secure than usual due to major changes within the company. A very balanced work/life culture and always fantastic to be surrounded by expertise.
Great workculture
Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka20 April 2018
SAP has a free and open work culture. The work environment is very friendly . It runs like company really cares about the employees and it makes the employees feel like they should care about the work they do. This way employees are committed towards the work.
I enjoy very much working with SAP.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3