SAP

SAP Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,659 reviews

The first thing I do in (especially on Monday) the morning is to check my email, then I prioritize my activities for the current day (week). And the last thing I do before going home is doing work summary according to the company rule. Learned how to communicate with each other. Self-managing, target-oriented, detail-oriented I've always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in. I want to excel and to be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer.

Place where i got to see good job culture as well as scope of learning new technologies

Typical day was the implementation day but that has finally given me good credit for my effort. Have improved my functional skills beside being an technical consultant. As I have been very friendly with my co-workers, all my tasks has executed at its best. Hardest part can be the that I have worked till nights sometimes. Enjoyable part is the job culture.

Insights into SAP

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

• SAP Certified in Business Intelligence with SAP Net Weaver 7.0.• Exceptional record of delivering effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands• Full Life cycle implementation experience in SAP BW implementation - Modeling, Configuration, Extraction and reporting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement