SAP Employee Reviews

Canada102 reviews
The intern community was very close-knit and friendly. There were many events and opportunities to meet other interns and coworkers from different departments.
SAP provides employees with the opportunity to write advanced code at a pace that allows them to be productive and efficient while maintaining their personal lives
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Lack of advancement
Great company with great people. Great at:

Great company
The Vancouver office has an exceptional culture of quality leadership and collaborative people, with a huge focus on interns, young talent, and working with employees to help them align their careers to their passions. Every part of the company is represented in the Vancouver site, which compliments learning about and networking with any development direction that might be of interest.
Pros
Fantastic facilities & location, gym, lunch program, volunteer opportunities, mentoring, Bwn, Toastmasters, top talent rewards, access to leadership team
Cons
Fast-paced, corporate HQ in Germany, long hours often encouraged, large corp politics
Great workplace and people are usually supportive, but headcount matters and Interns are very unlikely to advance to a full time position after their internship.
SAP has a friendly environment for work. I worked with a fantastic research group. They were always available for me. The research group manger was a fantastic person.
I worked as an intern at SAP Vancouver for 8 months.

It was a fantastic experience! You learn a lot in your jon. Plus, there are plenty of programs/workshops for interns to take part in.

And it looks great on your resume!
Everyone is friendly, the space is beautiful. I loved being able to turn around and see the beautiful view from bankers hall. Working here temporarily has been an amazing experience.
It is a busy and fast-past work environment, but it's a fun place to be where there are parties with beer and samosa being served! Friendly and diverse work environment.
You learn a lot, great benefits and have some good coworkers. Lots of training available if you want to take it. Good experiences and events for staff
I am choosing not to write a review at this time. I may decide later to provide one. The reasons for this are personal and are not a reflection on the company.
- Escalations, critical issues and customers,
- Lunch program

- global teams

- stock options

- share matching

- full benefits

- transportation expenses subsidized
The workplace culture was fantastic. I learned quite a bit while I was working there. Management were fair and always had good ideas to help you along. People and Management were wonderful.
Pay is good, benefits are good. If you're looking for stability this is a good option. SAP has been around for a while and it's not going anywhere. But ultimately your experience at SAP will depend on your team, managers, and department.
Pros
free lunches
I had the chance to work with SAP for 8 years
Great people ! Great moto help the world run better

I had to quit because I am very creative but miss my old colleagues
SAP is very supportive of interns. They understand how to teach co-op students the skills we need to make valuable contributions to the agile team. I had no experience going in and learned so much.
Proactive and responsible for the activities entrusted, give support to users, regarding the problems presented. server monitoring and SAP support, according to the presented problems.
Good Company to work for but lots of Bureaucracy.
Overall a satisfying employer if you can take the sluggishness.

Work life balance is good.

Low pay.
very nice people, good balance work life, lots of management changes but good strategy , very good work condition , hard to advance if you not in Germany
The perfect combination for work/life balance possessing the tools, methods, and communications to make both the company and employee successful. I would recommend this as a good place to work.
This is a good place to work -- good work and life balance. WorkLife and lifeWork b-alance are very great. You can keep very nice w0rk and lif3 balanc3 there.